Review Highlights
Great spa

We had a fantastic massage here after a long hike. I felt like a whole new person afterwards... read more

Reviewed April 6, 2017
CollinS27
Al-Rayyan, Qatar
via mobile
Taking care of one ´s self

Balinese and flow massages were a family experience that we enjoyed a lot. The place is quiet and... read more

Reviewed April 3, 2017

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

To access the Heart Spa you go through a beautiful museum, the Arma Museum and beautiful gardens with the old Hindu statues you see in the movies.
The massage rooms are airy and great for couples, with a built in bath tub and shower. The massage tables are comfy and most importantly the person massaging you knows what she's doing. People seem to be professionally trained here, European style, yet the price is still very Balinese, with discounts in the morning (the place is still new apparently and they're building word of mouth).
Recommended!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed November 6, 2016

The Spa is located down behind the Arma Museum and is away from traffic and other noise. The room itself looked was open air and looked out on to green foliage - very tranquil.

My masseuse was pleasant and provided a good Balinese massage followed by a salt scrub. It was very quiet the morning I was there. The facilities are clean and inviting. I would certainly return on my next visit to Ubud.

The morning discount of 30% made it very good value

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Loved the experience. Hidden gem. Therapists amazing in energy healing. Felt relaxed and energised. The oil used on my body was divine.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Nestled in the middle of rice fields, Heart Spa is away from the main and chaotic road. You will even see some cows on your way!!!
The Spa is beautiful and well maintained in a simple and traditional way.
Warm welcoming from Kobi the man "in charge" and he is very accommodating.
I have opted for a Balinese massage and Komang was my masseur.
Really amazing touch as he can manage medium and strong pressure like a magician and that was exactly what I needed and was looking for.
To resume, over my spa experience in Ubud (Zen Spa/ Jaen's/ Sang Spa 2), Heart Spa is my favorite for its location, cleanliness and massage.
Price wise, about Rp 30 000 (~ 2€) for the same massage but it really worth it.
Little trick, if you like morning treatment, they apply a 30% discount for any appointment made before noon.
Simply go and enjoy

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

We were visiting Ubud for a few days with my friend when we discovered this SPA after a quick walk near a small rice field. What a delight! the set is dreamy! The Spa is in the middle of a forest and the staff very helpful. The therapists are very good and the massage really effective! A must to do! I recommend.

Date of experience: August 2016