Review Highlights
Great spa

We had a fantastic massage here after a long hike. I felt like a whole new person afterwards... read more

Reviewed April 6, 2017
CollinS27
Al-Rayyan, Qatar
via mobile
Taking care of one ´s self

Balinese and flow massages were a family experience that we enjoyed a lot. The place is quiet and... read more

Reviewed April 3, 2017

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Nestled in the middle of rice fields, Heart Spa is away from the main and chaotic road. You will even see some cows on your way!!!
The Spa is beautiful and well maintained in a simple and traditional way.
Warm welcoming from Kobi the man "in charge" and he is very accommodating.
I have opted for a Balinese massage and Komang was my masseur.
Really amazing touch as he can manage medium and strong pressure like a magician and that was exactly what I needed and was looking for.
To resume, over my spa experience in Ubud (Zen Spa/ Jaen's/ Sang Spa 2), Heart Spa is my favorite for its location, cleanliness and massage.
Price wise, about Rp 30 000 (~ 2€) for the same massage but it really worth it.
Little trick, if you like morning treatment, they apply a 30% discount for any appointment made before noon.
Simply go and enjoy

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

We were visiting Ubud for a few days with my friend when we discovered this SPA after a quick walk near a small rice field. What a delight! the set is dreamy! The Spa is in the middle of a forest and the staff very helpful. The therapists are very good and the massage really effective! A must to do! I recommend.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016

The Heart Spa at the Arma museum really is a secret paradise. Hidden inside the grounds of the museum tucked up to the north overlooking a valley, you'd have to be told about unto find it, but wow...
We went there and had an incredible massage by Komang, what an incredible sense of touch.
I don't know what the massage oil was but it smelt like gently roasted coconut, very soothing and yummy

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

This spa has changed name from Arma Spa to Heart Spa and their signature spa is a must try. The staff are well trained and the massage is very comfortable and nice. Must try the signature spa which uses the Qi Gong.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

I paid 36k for a 90 minute massage and it wasn't that great. The setting was nice but nothing better than other places that have been more reasonably priced. At the end I was asked if if I wanted to shower, and then had to waddle outside to another building dressed in a towel and carrying all my clothes. Pretty embarrassing!

Go elsewhere, unless you are really keen for something in the middle of your visit to the museum.

Date of experience: March 2016