Review Highlights
Great spa

We had a fantastic massage here after a long hike. I felt like a whole new person afterwards... read more

Reviewed April 6, 2017
CollinS27
Al-Rayyan, Qatar
via mobile
Taking care of one ´s self

Balinese and flow massages were a family experience that we enjoyed a lot. The place is quiet and... read more

Reviewed April 3, 2017

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

We were visiting Ubud for a few days with my friend when we discovered this SPA after a quick walk near a small rice field. What a delight! the set is dreamy! The Spa is in the middle of a forest and the staff very helpful. The therapists are very good and the massage really effective! A must to do! I recommend.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016

The Heart Spa at the Arma museum really is a secret paradise. Hidden inside the grounds of the museum tucked up to the north overlooking a valley, you'd have to be told about unto find it, but wow...
We went there and had an incredible massage by Komang, what an incredible sense of touch.
I don't know what the massage oil was but it smelt like gently roasted coconut, very soothing and yummy

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

This spa has changed name from Arma Spa to Heart Spa and their signature spa is a must try. The staff are well trained and the massage is very comfortable and nice. Must try the signature spa which uses the Qi Gong.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

I paid 36k for a 90 minute massage and it wasn't that great. The setting was nice but nothing better than other places that have been more reasonably priced. At the end I was asked if if I wanted to shower, and then had to waddle outside to another building dressed in a towel and carrying all my clothes. Pretty embarrassing!

Go elsewhere, unless you are really keen for something in the middle of your visit to the museum.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed January 12, 2016

My wife and I spent time at Arma and decided to partake of the spa. They were so good, both the 60 minute and the 90 minute deep tissue. I felt resurrected after the deep tissue massage. I highly recommend it. The view is fantastic and the practitioners well trained.

Date of experience: January 2016