Review Highlights

Boston, Massachusetts

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sanur
from $73.23
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Private rooms gives the serenity needed - unlike some others where the folks next to you thru a curtain just want to talk. Clean facilities and quality spa services.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Couples massage, body scrub, facial and foot reflexology? Yep we took the lot as a package for the first 3 hours of our holiday ... and what a way to start !

Yes you may get a cheaper price on the beach, however this was air conditioned and we got a shower at the end ... great service ... so good we actually both fell asleep! Loved it!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

While the hotel gets a perfect rating from me, I m afraid the spa was way less of a hit. I popped in for a pedicure on a rainy morning and was very disappointed.

I had a 20 minute (mentioned 1 hour on the "menu") extremely cursory pedicure - the girl didn t really know what she was doing at all. My feet were dipped in a bowl of plain water for a couple of minutes. An extremely quick once over with the scrubbing brush. About 30 seconds with the hard skin buffer thingy. Almost no attempt at filing / shaping the nails - well she did a bit but with cream on my nails which is never going to work. About 5 coats (not exaggerating here) of very cheap local nail varnish which refused to dry all day....ever.

I dont usually whinge, but I live in Indonesia and know you can have a really professional pedicure for this price or less.

Waste of time and money. Sorry. I heard the massages are good. Just don't bother with pedicure.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 14, 2017

When I go to Sanur a couple of times a year I always visit Harmony Spa. They have private rooms with shower facilities to wash the excess oil etc off. Staff a friendly and always obliging if you just turn up without an appointment. Best to book if you have a favourite therapist. Usually go for an hour and half and usually sleep through parts.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2016

I got the 1 hr massage + 30 min reflexology. I don't think there was a huge difference between the 1.5 hr massage that my husband received and the 1.5 hrs that I received with the reflexology, so it is probably not worth the extra money.
We arrived at the spa at about 7PM, and they helped us into a room right away. The beds were soft and comfortable and they even have a drawer to hold your belongings.
They start of the massage with pressure over the sheet and then proceed to massage various muscle groups with more focused pressure and massaging. I personally enjoyed the beginning more than the end. I thought my massage was focused to much on my calves and feet and not enough on my back and neck. My muscles were in pain by the end from too much treatment of the same muscle groups. Next time I won't get the foot reflexology...
I would visit again and ask for more time on the back and neck and get just the 1 hr massage. Longer is just too painful if you are used to Western massages!

Also, don't use a business search on google to get here. It is wrong! Enter the exact address from this site.

Date of experience: August 2016