Review Highlights
Warmth Short Stay

We have 1 night stay at Abian Harmony. The hotel nearby the restaurant and especially walking... read more

Reviewed November 19, 2017
agustinep
Nusa Dua, Indonesia
via mobile
The whole package

Couples massage, body scrub, facial and foot reflexology? Yep we took the lot as a package for the... read more

Reviewed March 29, 2017
Sarah L
Murray Bridge, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sanur
from $73.23
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2017

When I go to Sanur a couple of times a year I always visit Harmony Spa. They have private rooms with shower facilities to wash the excess oil etc off. Staff a friendly and always obliging if you just turn up without an appointment. Best to book if you have a favourite therapist. Usually go for an hour and half and usually sleep through parts.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2016

I got the 1 hr massage + 30 min reflexology. I don't think there was a huge difference between the 1.5 hr massage that my husband received and the 1.5 hrs that I received with the reflexology, so it is probably not worth the extra money.
We arrived at the spa at about 7PM, and they helped us into a room right away. The beds were soft and comfortable and they even have a drawer to hold your belongings.
They start of the massage with pressure over the sheet and then proceed to massage various muscle groups with more focused pressure and massaging. I personally enjoyed the beginning more than the end. I thought my massage was focused to much on my calves and feet and not enough on my back and neck. My muscles were in pain by the end from too much treatment of the same muscle groups. Next time I won't get the foot reflexology...
I would visit again and ask for more time on the back and neck and get just the 1 hr massage. Longer is just too painful if you are used to Western massages!

Also, don't use a business search on google to get here. It is wrong! Enter the exact address from this site.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed June 17, 2016

We had 3 full Balinese massages and a Reflexology/Pedicure in our 11 days at the Abian Harmony Hotel. Prices are a little higher than the street massage shops but I'd rather pay it for peace of mind and the hygiene. If I could have smuggled Lony back to Australia, I would have. Loved the option of having a shower after the massage. Can't wait to get back later in the year

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Fun and also green good for your relax at the hotels it's quiet big and very good for family destination
You also can enjoy the pool
Or just having a picture

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank wahyuni i
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

Sadly, not good. Massage was very poor with lack of effort and focus. Many strange breaks in the treatment - therapist was very distracted I think texting on her watch.

Date of experience: May 2016