Review Highlights
Warmth Short Stay

We have 1 night stay at Abian Harmony. The hotel nearby the restaurant and especially walking... read more

Reviewed November 19, 2017
agustinep
Nusa Dua, Indonesia
via mobile
The whole package

Couples massage, body scrub, facial and foot reflexology? Yep we took the lot as a package for the... read more

Reviewed March 29, 2017
Sarah L
Murray Bridge, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sanur
from $73.23
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Fun and also green good for your relax at the hotels it's quiet big and very good for family destination
You also can enjoy the pool
Or just having a picture

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank wahyuni i
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

Sadly, not good. Massage was very poor with lack of effort and focus. Many strange breaks in the treatment - therapist was very distracted I think texting on her watch.

Date of experience: May 2016
4  Thank Mark L
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

I'm currently staying at the Abian Harmony Hotel and Spa, and will write my review on the hotel after out stay is completed.

My husband and I, just had the complimentary foot massage, which was amazing! I enjoyed it so much, I went back straight after, for the Hair Spa Package and thoroughly enjoyed it. My only qualm, which is very minor, is that the chair for the hair spa massage should have a cushion, or something to make it a little more comfortable, but this won't stop me and my husband from returning again.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

Do not book here if you want a true Balinese experience. Book here if you want great service, modern and clean amenities. Personally I look for a few things when booking hotels...location, service, room and most importantly intangibles. By intangibles I mean shower pressure, air conditioning temperature, wifi access, mini fridge temperature, pool temperature, lighting and overall cleanliness.

Not sure I have done this before....gotta give this place 9/10.

Did I mention $A45 night...and have charged me $25 for 7pm checkout due to late night flight.

Will absolutely be back....well done management team!

PS - pool is perfect.

Date of experience: April 2016
4  Thank Peter M
Reviewed March 20, 2016

In february 2016 we stayed in this hotel. We booked rooms with pool view. The room was spacious with a beautiful bath room. The staff was not only friendly but allso very qualified. They helped you with everything. They asked for feedback and almost immediately they followed up. Even the owner of this hotel asked for our feedback. He wants to improve the service of this hotel everyday. Just one minor point of attention was breakfast, we find the atlernatives too limited. And one tip, the hotels needs more pool beds. Overall we had a great experience in this hotel and next time we visit Sanur we will come back. Thank you Ida and Eva and all the other employees.

Date of experience: February 2016