My husband and I stayed in top floor suite 228 in December 2012 and I stayed with a friend in top floor twin suite 230 in March 2013. Kamuela have suites and one, two and three bedroom villa's with private pools and a good sized shared pool for all guests. I have only stayed in the suites, not the villa's. The suites are perfect for me!
The suites are huge, have great air conditioning and have very comfy beds with very good quality linens. The curtains are thick and block out any light, so you wake when your ready, not from sunlight. The couch is very comfortable too, the kind you can curl up on. The room didn't come with a DVD player but both times, we asked for one, (mainly to play music on) and it was installed free of charge for our stay. The private terrace/balcony has a large jacuzzi spa which my husband and I used a few times. The bathroom is stocked with complimentary toiletries and I love using their peppermint body wash. Breakfast is good, the wifi works well In the rooms, restaurant and by the pool, which is something that is very important for me now. The pool and pool area is lovely and has very nice small hotel feel. There are not that many lounges but I have never had trouble getting one. I think that most people staying in the villa's use their villa pool.
I Also love the inclusions, like complimentary afternoon tea, complimentary drinks at happy hour, (beer, wine and selected cocktails) served with complimentary canapés, a few bottles of water in room for each guest daily and turn down service. They have a couple of shuttles and a driver was always happy to drop us at Hardy's and then pick us up at a later arranged time. The room rate was approximately $100 per night for all that! Not beach front but is situated next door to the Puri Santrian, which you can cut through to get to the beach. The Kamuela also has some lounges on the beach about a five minute walk to the left of The Puri Santrian's beachfront for the use of Kamuela guests.
The spa is semi outdoors and I have enjoyed a couple of very relaxing massages there. The price for massages is a bit higher than some places, around 160,000rp when I was there but I thought they were worth it.
I found the staff to be genuinely very friendly and nothing was ever too much trouble, which is another reason why I am going back there with my mum next month and I can't wait! My 19 year old daughter and her boyfriend will be staying there the week before us for their first time too. I'm looking forward to another relaxing stay :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamuela Sanur, formerly known as Aston Legend Sanur, is nestled in peacefully quiet Sanur, featuring six private villas with one, two and three bedrooms set in immaculate walled gardens. Each villas has its own private pool, semi outdoor lounge area with a gourmet kitchen, dining area and air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamuela Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Aston Sanur
- Sanur Aston
- Kamuela Villas And Suite Sanur Bali