We've stayed in Kamuela for about one week. The hotel couldn't be better! The staff is friendly and the rooms are big and clean. We stayed in an apartment but it was definitely big enough (have never seen such a big hotel room with shower, bathing tube and whirlpool). We enjoyed our stay there to the max!!! Also the breakfast and the massages are amazing there!
The only thing is that Sanur is not the most interesting place to stay. But that's not a big problem, as you can easily take a taxi (which the hotel orders for you) and then go to Seminyak, Jimbaran, Kuta,... And if you like staying at the beach Sanur is okay for that too, not too crowded.
It's great for walking along the beach on a "sidewalk".
We would hardly recommend that hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamuela Sanur, formerly known as Aston Legend Sanur, is nestled in peacefully quiet Sanur, featuring six private villas with one, two and three bedrooms set in immaculate walled gardens. Each villas has its own private pool, semi outdoor lounge area with a gourmet kitchen, dining area and air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamuela Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Aston Sanur
- Sanur Aston
- Kamuela Villas And Suite Sanur Bali