I am writing this review on behalf of my Dad. He visited the Kamuela in Sanur late November for a week of R&R by himself. I booked him into a suite, as I had viewed these rooms on another visit. He was suitably impressed with the size of the room, and thought the jacuzzi was great too. He wanted me to mention the lovely staff at the restaurant and bar. A special mention goes to Dharma and Weti, who made his stay even more enjoyable. They are both very friendly people, and go out of their way to help.
Dad also thought the food was of a high standard and the free drinks at night was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamuela Sanur, formerly known as Aston Legend Sanur, is nestled in peacefully quiet Sanur, featuring six private villas with one, two and three bedrooms set in immaculate walled gardens. Each villas has its own private pool, semi outdoor lounge area with a gourmet kitchen, dining area and air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamuela Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Aston Sanur
- Sanur Aston
- Kamuela Villas And Suite Sanur Bali