Our group of 3 couples read glowing reviews of Kamuela Sanur, and we were very happy with this complex of suites and villas. We stayed in a villa. Huge, stacks of space, quality fittings, and a personal spa at the front door. Room maintenance by staff was very good. Front office staff very efficient and helpful, kitchen and bar staff friendly and efficient. Very relaxing pool.
We inspected a 2 bedroom villa. Very good for 2 couples, with separate sleeping areas, and a shared space for relaxation, eating and entertainment.
Free cocktails at Happy Hour, free foot massage, free transfers around Sanur, and a free afternoon tea each day greatly added to the value of Kamuela. Location was at the quiet end of Sanur, just what we wanted, but only 10 Minutes' walk from Hardy's supermarket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamuela Sanur, formerly known as Aston Legend Sanur, is nestled in peacefully quiet Sanur, featuring six private villas with one, two and three bedrooms set in immaculate walled gardens. Each villas has its own private pool, semi outdoor lounge area with a gourmet kitchen, dining area and air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamuela Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Aston Sanur
- Sanur Aston
- Kamuela Villas And Suite Sanur Bali