My wife and I travel to Bali 2-3 times a year and always stay at Seminyak. This time we booked for a quick get away for 4 nights only so just for a change thought we would stay at Sanur for a change. Well were we nicely surprised not only with Sanur but the beautifully appointed Kamuela Villas and Suites. Our villa was spacious and beautifully appointed, very comfortable and reasonably priced. The complex itself is also wonderful - big pool for people watching, wonderful food and well trained courteous staff. The location is ideal - close to everything - convenience store, market shopping, restaurants, the beach - everything!!
We'll be back - not only to Sanur but also to the Kamuela. For all those Seminyak tragics (that included us) try Sanur...you won't be disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamuela Sanur, formerly known as Aston Legend Sanur, is nestled in peacefully quiet Sanur, featuring six private villas with one, two and three bedrooms set in immaculate walled gardens. Each villas has its own private pool, semi outdoor lounge area with a gourmet kitchen, dining area and air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamuela Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Aston Sanur
- Sanur Aston
- Kamuela Villas And Suite Sanur Bali