We were in Bali for a holiday and to celebrate our daughter's wedding. We stayed at Kamuela from July 31 to Aug 6 and simply can not recommend Kamuela highly enough. We had a double villa (number 6) which was clean, well-appointed, comfortable and the service in all areas, excellent.. We all enjoyed the complimentary massages and continental breakfasts as well as the Balinese coffee! The staff are extremely friendly and very helpful. When we needed to escape the hustle and bustle of Sanur the Kamuela villas were a delightful oasis. Admittedly not the cheapest place in Sanur but in my opinion well worth every cent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamuela Sanur, formerly known as Aston Legend Sanur, is nestled in peacefully quiet Sanur, featuring six private villas with one, two and three bedrooms set in immaculate walled gardens. Each villas has its own private pool, semi outdoor lounge area with a gourmet kitchen, dining area and air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kamuela Villas and Suite Sanur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamuela Sanur Hotel Sanur
- Aston Sanur
- Sanur Aston
- Kamuela Villas And Suite Sanur Bali