Black and White Beauty Salon & Spa
Review Highlights
Great manicure and pedicure hair cut not so good

Reviewed November 20, 2015
Kinkyspanky
Perth, Australia
via mobile
Great Spa treatment

Went to Black and white spa , which was next door to our accommodation. Friendly staff, great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
diving_Gil

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sanur
from $73.23
from $40.00
from $55.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

the place is very clean and the staff was very friendly. the prices where good and the massage was great. i would go there again.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2017

This spa is next door to Puri Mango and was handy for a late night massage after a full day trip or just to relax after a busy day. The massages were delightful and on one occasion I nearly went to sleep it was so relaxing. The pedicures and manicures were good and the girls went the extra to put a design of my choice on my nails.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

We are a simple french couple who came in a really quiet period ( end of june )
We were allowed without "hello how are you" NOTHING
Ok we were the last customers but they spend the all day doing nothing ( sitting outside )
During the massage, they were talking, laughing!!!
We are not talking about everyone but specially one beautician....
Absolutly not graceful.....
Charles

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed December 17, 2015 via mobile

Apparently it's so hard to get strong massage in Sanur. I was convinced to try lomi lomi massage ( made with elbows) and left absolutely happy. Must try if u like strong massage.Girls was ok friendly. Got also manicure and pedicure which was fine. What is really important place was really clean! Sometimes it is a problem to find it in Bali for reasonable price.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed November 20, 2015 via mobile

Lovely friendly staff I had a very good manicure (which sometimes in other places doesn't happen maybe because I'm male) and a good pedicure.
The place is clean and tidy with a good atmosphere but unfortunately the haircut was good.

Date of experience: November 2015