Black and White Beauty Salon & Spa
Review Highlights
Great manicure and pedicure hair cut not so good

Reviewed November 20, 2015
Kinkyspanky
Perth, Australia
via mobile
Great Spa treatment

Went to Black and white spa , which was next door to our accommodation. Friendly staff, great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
diving_Gil

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Sanur
from $73.23
from $40.00
from $55.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2015 via mobile

Lovely friendly staff I had a very good manicure (which sometimes in other places doesn't happen maybe because I'm male) and a good pedicure.
The place is clean and tidy with a good atmosphere but unfortunately the haircut was good.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

This was the first SPA we tried in Sanur as I had read so many great reviews about it so it seamed like a sure choice.

The salon itself looks nice, and the prices are above are average but more on the cheap side.

Me and my boyfriend both had the traditional creambath which included deep conditioning, typical Balinese head massage and a short neck and shoulder rub. The treatment on it's own was fine however a huge minus was the TV. The girls put the TV on(during the treatment) and whilst I'd of course had preferred some music, it was fine I guess. What disturbed me though a lot was that they were actually commenting on the TV show what was happening and through out the treatment would just stop with their hands still in my hair and watch the screen, I'd find them in that position many times as I opened my eyes to see what is going on.

The treatment was fine but seriously all I remember now is the apparently much more entertaining, eventful TV show...given this is something that customers pay money for whilst looking for relaxation not visiting their friends for some hair masks & chit chat, behavior like that is highly unprofessional and not acceptable! Rather go to Leha Leha where the staff is above and beyond professional!

Date of experience: October 2015
3  Thank 460karinac
Reviewed June 21, 2015 via mobile

We went there a few times during our stay in Sanur for the couples massage, scrub and hair spa.
Very good place with the nice girls. In terms of prices you could probably find cheaper spas, but it was worth to pay a bit extra.
We would definitely recommend it.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank KingaKa
Reviewed January 8, 2015

Decided to try this spa after recommendations on tripadvisor.
Glad we did. The prices are great, The massages are excellent and the staff and owner very friendly.
We liked it so much we went back on our last day in Bali for pedicures.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank OneThreeTravel
PuriMango, Manager at Black and White Beauty Salon & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2015

Dear KInackstorm, really? thank you so much, that is so comforting that you spent your last vacation day in Bali to get a pedicure with us.... wish you all the best until the next pedicure! Cheers

Reviewed December 6, 2014 via mobile

Clean, professional, good technics, very very pleasant experience. Went to the spa with my husband, we were walking pass every day for tree days, and I just had a feeling we had to use this spa. We had a massage, a scrub, a facial, foot massage and a cream bath(with Balinese products) between the two of us, the works for 3 hrs each. Wonderful feeling afterwards, I would come back any time.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank Nonna V

Dear Nonna, thanks for the positive review, so i guess your sixth sense worked perfectly ....we would be pleased to welcome you back, have a great time in the meanwhile