Black and White Beauty Salon & Spa
Review Highlights
Great Spa treatment

Went to Black and white spa , which was next door to our accommodation. Friendly staff, great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
diving_Gil
Don’t bother

Had an ok Balinese massage whilst wife had pedicure. Massuse basically phoned it in and kept... read more

Reviewed May 24, 2018

from $73.23
from $40.00
from $55.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

This was the first SPA we tried in Sanur as I had read so many great reviews about it so it seamed like a sure choice.

The salon itself looks nice, and the prices are above are average but more on the cheap side.

Me and my boyfriend both had the traditional creambath which included deep conditioning, typical Balinese head massage and a short neck and shoulder rub. The treatment on it's own was fine however a huge minus was the TV. The girls put the TV on(during the treatment) and whilst I'd of course had preferred some music, it was fine I guess. What disturbed me though a lot was that they were actually commenting on the TV show what was happening and through out the treatment would just stop with their hands still in my hair and watch the screen, I'd find them in that position many times as I opened my eyes to see what is going on.

The treatment was fine but seriously all I remember now is the apparently much more entertaining, eventful TV show...given this is something that customers pay money for whilst looking for relaxation not visiting their friends for some hair masks & chit chat, behavior like that is highly unprofessional and not acceptable! Rather go to Leha Leha where the staff is above and beyond professional!

Date of experience: October 2015
3  Thank 460karinac
Reviewed June 21, 2015 via mobile

We went there a few times during our stay in Sanur for the couples massage, scrub and hair spa.
Very good place with the nice girls. In terms of prices you could probably find cheaper spas, but it was worth to pay a bit extra.
We would definitely recommend it.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank KingaKa
Reviewed January 8, 2015

Decided to try this spa after recommendations on tripadvisor.
Glad we did. The prices are great, The massages are excellent and the staff and owner very friendly.
We liked it so much we went back on our last day in Bali for pedicures.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank OneThreeTravel
PuriMango, Manager at Black and White Beauty Salon & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2015

Dear KInackstorm, really? thank you so much, that is so comforting that you spent your last vacation day in Bali to get a pedicure with us.... wish you all the best until the next pedicure! Cheers

Reviewed December 6, 2014 via mobile

Clean, professional, good technics, very very pleasant experience. Went to the spa with my husband, we were walking pass every day for tree days, and I just had a feeling we had to use this spa. We had a massage, a scrub, a facial, foot massage and a cream bath(with Balinese products) between the two of us, the works for 3 hrs each. Wonderful feeling afterwards, I would come back any time.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank Nonna V

Dear Nonna, thanks for the positive review, so i guess your sixth sense worked perfectly ....we would be pleased to welcome you back, have a great time in the meanwhile

Reviewed August 28, 2014

My wife and I stumbled on this place in Sanur and it is our new #1 favourite. My wife had the Hair Treatment and I had the Balinese Massage and Body Scrub. Loved the place so much we went back for more treatments the next day.

The facilities are spotless - split over two floors and well insulated from the road noise outside. The staff were all friendly and attentive. I will even say THE best massage I have had in Bali and probably anywhere.

Wife also had a Pedicure and it was the most professional and high quality she has ever had.

Definitely make a trip here and check out the place. Well worth a look - not the cheapest in Sanur but as with everything you get what you pay for.

We are heading back in November and counting the days to be back here for massages!

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank MaverickRoss
PuriMango, Manager at Black and White Beauty Salon & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2014

Thank you big times! Thank you for chosing Black White Beauty Salon and Spa - we were so proud of your review that we published it on our Facebook page and forgot to answer! Please come back for further flawless treatments!