“The best! ”

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best! ”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

This was absolutely fabulous! A bit more expensive than the places on the Main Street but well worth it. I had a facial and it was far better than the facials I pay £60+ for at home. I only wish I'd found this place earlier on in my holiday...

2 Thank N1colala

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
“Deep relaxation massage is a MUST..”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I was fortunate to visit the spa on 3 occasions during a visit to Sanur. Found it by accident but so pleased I did. The team made me welcome from the start, totally professional and obviously passionate about the clients experience. Will be returning in 2015 on my next visit to Bali.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Make the most of fantastic massage and special deals til 31 May”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Lovely new, spotless facilities with quality fit-out. Level of professionalism second to none and the massages are wonderful. If you didn't treat yourself to at least one massage you would really being missing out. 5 mins away from Sanur Beach Hotel (turn left at bottom of drive way). Don't be put off by the somewhat scruffy street it is situated in because this Leha Leha Spa is a little gem.

Sanur, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Better than massages in Australia!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We drove around looking for a decent massage place and popped into Leha Leha to grab a price list. Once we got home we realised the prices were higher than others around but worked out it would only cost $5.00-$10.00 AUD more. We were gunning for quality and professionalism so booked 4 of us for a 2.30pm only a couple of hours before. We each had different massages, back neck & shoulders (father aged young 77) Full body traditional massage (female 40) Deep cleanse facial ( female 42)and reflexology (female 64). We all walked out floored how wonderful the whole experience was. We were greeted with a cold towel and a cold water drink containing ginger & mint. Unreal. The building is brand new 2 storey and each room has been built with a solid teak door instead of curtains. Each room also has a shower. It modern Balinese throughout. We all agreed our individual massuses were highly trained and upon exiting realised some were internationally trained. the owner worked overseas in Dubai. he hand picks his staff for a fab therapy which had us leaving relaxed, renewed and revived. Also provided hot tea when finished. this is the way massage should be back home and it was def worth it. give it a try, the place won't let you down!

2 Thank Ffffiona