Me and my sister (from Sweden) went to Bali for the first time in February 14 and decided to stay for 30 days in Sukun Bali Cottages. We booked the standard room from home but when we arrived it was way too small and not that nice as we expected, so the day after arrival we upgraded and got a deluxe room and WOW, WE LOVED OUR ROOM. The service was incredible, it was such a nice and perfectly sized hotel with very warmhearted staff. Amazing! So my recommendation is book one of the better rooms, its worth every extra dollar! We stayed for 30 days at this hotel and I would love to come back soon again and stay there! Its very close to everything: the beach, the stores and restaurants and massage places. And besides, a taxi to basically anywhere in Sanur only costs about a dollar... And we also rented bikes very cheap, which was nice. Conclusion: GO TO SUKUN BALI COTTAGES -WE LOVED THE PLACE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sukun Bali Cottages strategically located in Sanur, one of the most well known as tourist destination in Bali. 5 minutes walk to the famous beach of Sanur Beach, short distances walk to the international cuisines restaurants, 15 minutes from and to the airport and an easy access from and to other tourist destinations such as Ubud, Sukawati, Nusa Dua and Kuta.The 22 rooms divided into 12 cottages are lies on 5,000 m2 of land with a lush tropical garden surrounding the cottages. Nicely designed swimming pool on centre of the cottages, Wi-fi connection thru surrounding area and many more facilities to satisfy our ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Sukun Bali Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sukun Bali Cottages Hotel Sanur
- Sukun Bali Cottages Sanur