Go past the reception area and you will see a hidden paradise in Sanur Bali. I really like the concept and the design - it makes you feel immersed in your Balinese vacation. The best thing about the design is that you have your own "mini villa" which I think is quite huge for the price you are paying. However I would like to point out that the rooms are not well kept. It needs renovation - for example, the bathroom has molds on the window screen, rust on the corners of the sink, and the walls need some painting since the paint is chipping off. The comforter also has stains. We just stayed for 2 nights and we never stayed in the hotel during the day, so it's fine. If you plan to laze around the hotel all day it might not be a very good experience. For the price and design I would say it is still worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sukun Bali Cottages strategically located in Sanur, one of the most well known as tourist destination in Bali. 5 minutes walk to the famous beach of Sanur Beach, short distances walk to the international cuisines restaurants, 15 minutes from and to the airport and an easy access from and to other tourist destinations such as Ubud, Sukawati, Nusa Dua and Kuta.The 22 rooms divided into 12 cottages are lies on 5,000 m2 of land with a lush tropical garden surrounding the cottages. Nicely designed swimming pool on centre of the cottages, Wi-fi connection thru surrounding area and many more facilities to satisfy our ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sukun Bali Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sukun Bali Cottages Hotel Sanur
- Sukun Bali Cottages Sanur