Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great for the whole family.

What a great morning, as a family with a 9 year old boy and a 12 year old girl we had a wonderful... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jason H
Sydney, Australia
Fun & Creative Jewellery Workshop with a cool Bali vibe

This was a team activity for 20 people and from start to finish our experience was wonderful. Ness... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
michellecF4600ET
Melbourne, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $13.80
from $10.00
from $28.00
from $11.00
More Info
All reviews jewellery workshop jewelry making making class making process silver smithing crash course birthday present whole process lunch provided amazing experience a lot of fun learn how great fun bali trip his team ness pendant
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

We took the 3 hr workshop. Pak Iwan and Aris were our instructors. Both are very friendly, easy going and knowledgeable. You can tell that they are the experts. We chose to do earrings. I had a lot of helped specially when it come to operate the more advanced machinery but I still get to try and practiced at the same time. We had so much fun! and came home with our jewelry piece and some freebies too. Time well spent. Thanks to Pak Aris and Iwan for making our experience a memorable one!

Reviewed December 25, 2018

My husband and I chose the half day jewellery making course. The first half an hour was hands on learning techniques and then sketching our designs. Mine was a pendant and my husband’s was a brooch (it saves time if you come along with some ideas first). The price includes 5grams of silver but you can buy more). Incredibly in 3 hours you have your design complete! Help and guidance is there throughout.

Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

I am beyond amazed with the full day class!! If you have a day to spare while in Bali,GO DO THIS CLASS

I went on my own which i was sceptical about initially but I've never had so much fun with a class!

Iwan was incredible. The smile never left his face and i was truly infectious
I had assistance with every step of my two designs!l and loved the finished product

Lunch was amazing, traditional asian dishes served in the beautiful outdoor area

Do yourself a favour and check these guys out

Cant wipe the smile off my face

Thank you again Sanur studio!! YOU GUYS ROCK

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I did the five day crash course in November and it was excellent! Pak Iwan and Pak Aris were extremely knowledgeable and very attentive. They were always able to suggest a way to get my design to work and help make it look how I wanted it to. Nothing was too difficult, even if some of my pieces were a little complicated for my current skill level they helped me work it out.
Ibu Ketut was very professional and quick with her communication, and very accommodating too. I had to change the dates of my visit at the last minute and it wasn’t a problem at all. She also prepared an incredible Balinese lunch every day of the course, delicious!
I can’t recommend them highly enough, it was a fantastic experience!
So much so that I went back a month later and did another two day course, which was also excellent.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2018

We were three girlfriends wanting to have a fun day together and get a little creative!
We had the best time, fun and a lot of laughter, the tuition was easy to follow and the staff were all absolutely fabulous. The lunch we enjoyed was delicious and we finished the day with some beautiful and totally unique pieces of jewellery that we will treasure.
If you want a great day out doing something creative then this is for you !

Date of experience: November 2018