Open today: 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Review Highlights
Awesome. A definite must do!

Had a very fun session with Nita. A definite must do activity when you visit Bali, and it’s not... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SH98
via mobile
Awesome!

I had a class just with one other woman and it was a lot of fun. Nita is a lovely teacher who takes... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
coco18301
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $10.00
from $60.00
from $11.00
from $13.80
More Info
All reviews stand up paddling lots of fun nice photos super fun different levels patient instructor amazing teacher clear instructions fun morning wonderful morning beautiful scenery booking process amazing experience nicole paddle posed session
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed class very much, my driver did not arrive so I was late but Nita kindly waited
Lovely calm water, shallow, peaceful.

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

So glad i did this with my best friend on my birthday weekend, and we had such an awesome time with the best and most patient instructor, Nita!

The booking process was seamless, fast and with clear instructions. The sea at Sanur was calm-ish, and Nita (and her team) was great at teaching us the different paddling styles and yoga positions. The time out at the sea was pure bliss and fun. So relaxing!

Though standup paddling + yoga can be a little challenging, go with an open mind and just have fun! It is really for everyone :)

Thank you again Nita, for the wonderful morning and the pretty photos! We’ll definitely be back to visit and have more fun! :)

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

I had such a great and fun lesson with Nita. She is an excellent teacher. You can tell she's experienced, she caters for all levels and relates very well with her students. She had some good tips to correct my yoga poses or paddle more efficiently. She also made me work a pose on the board that I thought I could not even do on the ground! Doing yoga while gently floating in such a beautiful setting was relaxing and inspiring. Love every moment of it. Even when I fell very heavily into the water, it was still lots of fun!

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Thank You Nita for the seamless booking process and we had a great time on the sea, finding our balance while laughing good time!

Not to forget that the great feeling continues as we look thru the nice photos Nita took for us!

We’ll back again !

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Amazing experience with Nita this morning! Instructor was very friendly and fun loving. Signed up for a 90mins stand up paddling and yoga session, both of us were total beginners and Nita was really patient in guiding us through the basic techniques. While we were out at sea for SUP, she was always watching over us as well. 2nd half was yoga, the need to balance on the board and to execute the poses was extremely challenging. Got a little too tough for my husband and he felt tired, Nita then gave him easier options or suggested for him to go paddling, and so he went for paddling. I thought that was really observant and sweet of Nita, because what matters is to enjoy and have fun right! After the session, she even offered to help us with some nice photos for memories, which was a really kind gesture of her. Thanks Nita, will definitely visit again :)