Open today: 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Review Highlights
Awesome. A definite must do!

Had a very fun session with Nita. A definite must do activity when you visit Bali, and it’s not... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SH98
via mobile
Awesome!

I had a class just with one other woman and it was a lot of fun. Nita is a lovely teacher who takes... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
coco18301
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $10.00
from $60.00
from $11.00
from $13.80
More Info
All reviews stand up paddling lots of fun nice photos super fun different levels patient instructor amazing teacher clear instructions fun morning wonderful morning beautiful scenery booking process amazing experience nicole paddle posed session
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

Tried stand up paddle boarding and paddle board yoga for the first time ever today and I loved it! Not just looking, but being in the ocean doing yoga. So easy to get refreshed! And the best ever sivasana with fingers dangling in the water.
Just wish I'd straightened my headstand more. It was surprisingly difficult in some areas (for me, balance and my own mind) and surprisingly not as hard as I thought in others (I never even expected to get a handstand or bridge). Thank you Nita! You are an amazing teacher

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

Nobody was there when we got there. I also called the number before but no response. Eventually someone explained that the teacher went to Japan.

Date of experience: January 2019
Nita Tri U, Owner at SUP Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

SUP Yoga classes need to be book in advance! Is quite well explained in our web site. Of course if you show up with no reservation you will not find anyone!

Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

It’s really awesome. The teacher so nice n friendly. And this perfect for try something new. Specially if you a yoga lover. It will be full of laugh. If you fall, the sea catch you.

Date of experience: December 2018

Thank you for coming and join our class! We are really happy that you enjoy the experience.

Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

I had a great time with Nita on the SUP board doing yoga! She was a dream to organize the session with and I fully enjoyed the yoga. Would definitely do yoga with her again next time in Bali ✌

Date of experience: November 2018

Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Thanks a lot for the great yoga on the sup board with the beautiful scenery! We had a fun time balance on the board. It was easier than I expected. We got also beautiful pictures and time to make this while you are doing your favorite asana on the sup. For sure I will doing it again.

Date of experience: November 2018