Open today: 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Review Highlights
Awesome. A definite must do!

Had a very fun session with Nita. A definite must do activity when you visit Bali, and it’s not... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SH98
via mobile
Awesome!

I had a class just with one other woman and it was a lot of fun. Nita is a lovely teacher who takes... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
coco18301
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $10.00
from $60.00
from $11.00
from $13.80
More Info
All reviews stand up paddling lots of fun nice photos super fun different levels patient instructor amazing teacher clear instructions fun morning wonderful morning beautiful scenery booking process amazing experience nicole paddle posed session
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

It’s really awesome. The teacher so nice n friendly. And this perfect for try something new. Specially if you a yoga lover. It will be full of laugh. If you fall, the sea catch you.

Date of experience: December 2018
Nita Tri U, Owner at SUP Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Thank you for coming and join our class! We are really happy that you enjoy the experience.

Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

I had a great time with Nita on the SUP board doing yoga! She was a dream to organize the session with and I fully enjoyed the yoga. Would definitely do yoga with her again next time in Bali ✌

Date of experience: November 2018

Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Thanks a lot for the great yoga on the sup board with the beautiful scenery! We had a fun time balance on the board. It was easier than I expected. We got also beautiful pictures and time to make this while you are doing your favorite asana on the sup. For sure I will doing it again.

Date of experience: November 2018

Reviewed September 19, 2018

My wife was really keen to do SUP Yoga whilst we were on honeymoon in Bali. As someone who has never done yoga before, or successfully stood up on a paddle board, I was a little wary but up for a laugh regardless.

Nita, our instructor was welcoming and communicated well to make sure we were all comfortable before and during the session. The majority of our group had done SUP Yoga before and a few of them were working on getting qualifications to teach it, however I felt more than able to join in and really enjoy the session.

As I was having to think about everything so much, it wasn't perhaps the relaxing experience some would seek to have, however the sense of achievement I got from being able to control my body and not fall in the water was awesome! Ok, I fell in once...!

We took the paddle boards out or an hour afterwards (just my wife and I) and Nita gave us some instruction before we went out. This was really enjoyable. The sea at Senur is nice and calm and so conditions were perfect. Not only did I manage to stand up the whole time, I felt fully comfortable and in control of my paddle board too!

Thoroughly recommended!

Matt & Ally

Date of experience: September 2018

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Much Harder then it looks, but lots of fun! Nita was very good handling the booking and teaching. We only didn’t get to try the stand up paddling due to strong winds.

Date of experience: August 2018