Open today: 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Review Highlights
Everyone should try this!

It was a fun new experience for me! Nita was very accommodating. She did her best to find time for... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
valdyabara
Amazing!!!!

Amazing!! Very wholesome session!! We really enjoyed this new experience. Even though we've been... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Omemarbun
Jakarta, Indonesia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sanur
from $10.00
from $60.00
from $11.00
from $13.80
More Info
All reviews stand up paddling lots of fun nice photos super fun different levels patient instructor amazing teacher clear instructions fun morning wonderful morning beautiful scenery booking process amazing experience nicole paddle posed session
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

I had a great time with Nita on the SUP board doing yoga! She was a dream to organize the session with and I fully enjoyed the yoga. Would definitely do yoga with her again next time in Bali ✌

Date of experience: November 2018
Nita Tri U, Owner at SUP Yoga Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Thank you for coming and join our class! We are really happy that you enjoy the experience.

Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Thanks a lot for the great yoga on the sup board with the beautiful scenery! We had a fun time balance on the board. It was easier than I expected. We got also beautiful pictures and time to make this while you are doing your favorite asana on the sup. For sure I will doing it again.

Date of experience: November 2018

Reviewed September 19, 2018

My wife was really keen to do SUP Yoga whilst we were on honeymoon in Bali. As someone who has never done yoga before, or successfully stood up on a paddle board, I was a little wary but up for a laugh regardless.

Nita, our instructor was welcoming and communicated well to make sure we were all comfortable before and during the session. The majority of our group had done SUP Yoga before and a few of them were working on getting qualifications to teach it, however I felt more than able to join in and really enjoy the session.

As I was having to think about everything so much, it wasn't perhaps the relaxing experience some would seek to have, however the sense of achievement I got from being able to control my body and not fall in the water was awesome! Ok, I fell in once...!

We took the paddle boards out or an hour afterwards (just my wife and I) and Nita gave us some instruction before we went out. This was really enjoyable. The sea at Senur is nice and calm and so conditions were perfect. Not only did I manage to stand up the whole time, I felt fully comfortable and in control of my paddle board too!

Thoroughly recommended!

Matt & Ally

Date of experience: September 2018

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Much Harder then it looks, but lots of fun! Nita was very good handling the booking and teaching. We only didn’t get to try the stand up paddling due to strong winds.

Date of experience: August 2018

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Had a fun morning class! Nita is very skilled and was great at adapting the difficulty so that all of us at different levels had a good class! Also we left with some great pictures :) Definitely recommend!!

Date of experience: July 2018