“Pleasant stay”
Review of Puri Sading Hotel

Puri Sading Hotel
Ranked #36 of 79 Hotels in Sanur
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it. The pool area is pleasant and there was never a problem getting a sunbed. The staff are friendly and thelocation is excellent. Our room was basic and the bathroom was too so if we were to stay here again I think we would pay more and get a renovated room.

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank BeverleySuze123

Reviewed July 11, 2012

My daughters and I had the pleasure of staying at Puri Sading for 7nights . We were in Bali to go diving and undertake diving courses. We were not looking for a hotel on the beach and wanted a hotel that was quiet, easily accessible to shops, the dive center and walking distance to the beach. Not a resort.
The Puri Sading met our needs perfectly. Breakfast was great and if you want variation you could ask or visit one of the many cafes that serve breakfast nearby.
The rooms were clean, the staff very friendly and the hotel was in a handy location. As mentioned in other reviews, the pool is small but very clean. The beach is 3 minutes walking distance where you can rent lounge chairs.
We all felt totally relaxed after our break.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Bron_Narsiman
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Puri Sading is an ok hotel at the heart of Sanur. I stayed here for a week and found the hotel just ok. The room was clean, except fom the bed and bathroom. The bed sheet didn't get changed everyday even though we specifically asked for it and the bathroom was really outdated. However, the staff was friendly and the hotel is just minutes from the beach. Would I stayed here again? Probably not....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Diep N
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Stayed here for a couple of nights at the begining of my 12 days in Bali. I find I do like these quieter quaint hotels much more than the big resorts. This was a great place. I had a first floor room which was of a good size with a balcony.

More than happy with the breakfast which was included in the price. Great location being a reasonable walking distance to Hardy's and close enought to the beach. Staff were very friendly but not too sure of the level of English understood. I had one embarrassing episode when I was showing a waitress my hotel key/room number so that I could be ticked of as being a guest in the hotel for the free breakfast. She did not understand what I was doing and called the manager over, who spoke English and understood. Only later did I realise what could have been misinterpreted! Potentially awkward for a solo male traveller.

Pool looked inviting, although no opportunity to make use of it during my short stay.

Otherwise great value and would be more than happy to stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank DavoPerth29
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Stayed here at the end of May for a week. It is good basic accomodation with clean rooms, very good service and in a very good location. Get a room away from the front of the hotel as it is noisy up near the street. Breakfast is basic but adequate and the staff were happy to get you something other than eggs. The pool is small but clean and good for cooling off but if you are looking to spend your days lazing by the pool then this is not the hotel for you. But in a great central location perfect for taking day trips and exploring the magical island of Bali. There are many good restaurants and bars nearby. The best we discovered was Mona Lisa, excellent food, well prepared and presented. Brilliant service, recoomend highly. Would reccommend the Puri Sading as an excellent budget hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cliveport
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We stayed here for four nights in Bali, and enjoyed our stay. The location in Sanur is very good, only a short walk to the beach, and it is on the main drag with a ton of restaurants. The breakfast is adequate, and the place is very clean and the service is very accommodating. We also appreciated the daily refills of bottled water. The AC worked wonders as well! The pool is nice, but very small. I don't think this would be the best place to take a family - I would choose one of the larger beachside resorts.

My boyfriend and I very much enjoyed our stay in Sanur. Our only complaint was that our room was the closest one to the restaurant/reception, and we heard their goings-on starting from dawn onward. A little noisy for my taste!

Room Tip: Ask for a room farther away from reception if you are sensitive to noise!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank danielle n
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We had pleasant experience staying in this hotel. It’s located in main street of Sanur and there are plenty of good restaurants nearby. Staffs were helpful and friendly. The breakfast was basic but adequate. Good value for money. We would surely stay here again

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple