We had 12 days staying at the Puri Sindhu Mertha this February. It was a good choice for our diving holiday and fitted our needs exactly. The staff are very friendly, most helpful and manage the place well. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them, and most importantly, they kept the place and our rooms spotlessly clean and tidy. A little out of Sanur centre but the frequently passing taxis are only $1 each way. I would recommend PSM to anyone wanting a modestly priced place to stay in the Sanur area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sindhu Mertha Guest House with its simple but yet rich architectural lines, the indigenous local materials and the exquisite fabrics, blend the sensual Balinese atmosphere with incredible high standard of modern western living. Offer a perfectly balance of nature, culture, art and warm hospitality for your total comfort. Spacious standard room offering a total comfort to relax with its balcony adds a great value to the room overlooking to the pool and garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sindhu Mertha Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Sindhu Mertha Guest House Hotel Sanur
- Sindhu Mertha Guest House Sanur, Bali