Stayed here one night to attend a wedding in a nearby street. It's a small hotel with rooms (2 floors?) facing a nice swimming pool in the middle. Room was spacious with good bed and linens. Bathroom has bathtub and open-air shower but obviously lacked maintenance and provided minimal toiletries (but there's a shack next door selling shampoos, soaps, sleepers, drinks, etc). There was only one person guarding the reception and apparently he had to do other things too including watering the plants and thus at times nobody was at the reception and I had to wait for a while for the guy to come after calling the number provided at the counter. I was also asked to pay in cash (didn't mind as it was only for 1 night stay and the cost was not expensive).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sindhu Mertha Guest House with its simple but yet rich architectural lines, the indigenous local materials and the exquisite fabrics, blend the sensual Balinese atmosphere with incredible high standard of modern western living. Offer a perfectly balance of nature, culture, art and warm hospitality for your total comfort. Spacious standard room offering a total comfort to relax with its balcony adds a great value to the room overlooking to the pool and garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sindhu Mertha Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Sindhu Mertha Guest House Hotel Sanur
- Sindhu Mertha Guest House Sanur, Bali