My wife and i was on our honeymoon there from july 20-27.stay in the guesthouse upon referal from a friend.Its a nice cosy place.the room is spacious and comfy except for the bathroom and its far from the beach but overall its a nice quiet place to stay in.the staff is frendly,the pool is just outside your room if you are on the first floor,good breakfast(but not variety to choose from) and there's lots of convinent store across the street..a salon,a japanese restaurant,diving school etc...definitely will be back if i'm coming to Bali again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sindhu Mertha Guest House with its simple but yet rich architectural lines, the indigenous local materials and the exquisite fabrics, blend the sensual Balinese atmosphere with incredible high standard of modern western living. Offer a perfectly balance of nature, culture, art and warm hospitality for your total comfort. Spacious standard room offering a total comfort to relax with its balcony adds a great value to the room overlooking to the pool and garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sindhu Mertha Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Sindhu Mertha Guest House Hotel Sanur
- Sindhu Mertha Guest House Sanur, Bali