Its not the best looking villa, neither is it next to the beach, nor is it near the shopping area, but for the price we paid for a 4 bedroom villa, its awesome value.
The villa is not new, but its pretty well maintained, 4 en-suite bedrooms, living area with open kitchen, a small but ok private pool, we (a bunch of colleagues) had a great time lazing around, drinking and ordering the watermelon juice to our villa (don't order anything else, its not good).
There is a beach about 15 mins walk away, not exactly the "beach" we are looking for, so went there, took a look, had some food and that was it.
This is in Sanur, there are some shops nearby, but for serious shopping take a cab to Kuta, its much better there.
Overall, awesome value for $$$.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are cordially invited to indulge yourself at your own private First Class © Bali Luxury Villa on the “Best Island” in the world LOW COST AIRPORT TRANSPORT: Your luxurious experience begins with an optional ( additional charge) low cost service by our Balinese chauffeur directly to your Villa in a modern air-conditioned vehicle.TROPICAL PARADISE: As you enter the front gates you will realize that the villa complex is first class which is usually only the prerogative of the rich and famous.HUGE VILLA WITH LARGE PRIVATE POOL: Magnificent architecture, spacious grounds and exquisite tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Emerald Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Villas Hotel Sanur
- Emerald Villas Sanur, Bali