We stayed with 5 adults and 4 small children (1,4,5 and 6 years old) in a Golden Villa. It looks really great. Swimmingpool is good, space is good. Also the staff is very friendly. Everyday a maid is coming to do cleaning, laundry and the dishes. Wifi and trips with driver in Sanur area is included. Beach and shopping and restaurants is close to the villa.
Minus points are the showers. Bathrooms are looking great but you can't really use them because of low water pressure. Also it takes long time to have a bit of warm water. But besides that we enjoyed our villa very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are cordially invited to indulge yourself at your own private First Class © Bali Luxury Villa on the “Best Island” in the world LOW COST AIRPORT TRANSPORT: Your luxurious experience begins with an optional ( additional charge) low cost service by our Balinese chauffeur directly to your Villa in a modern air-conditioned vehicle.TROPICAL PARADISE: As you enter the front gates you will realize that the villa complex is first class which is usually only the prerogative of the rich and famous.HUGE VILLA WITH LARGE PRIVATE POOL: Magnificent architecture, spacious grounds and exquisite tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Emerald Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Villas Hotel Sanur
- Emerald Villas Sanur, Bali