Fourth visit to Sanur but first time at this property.
I wish I had found this place before as it is fantastic.
We had a two bedroom villa with pool and it was well set up with both bedrooms having a full ensuite. The lounge room was well equipped as was the full size kitchen.
Yuni was kind enough to hook us up with a free DVD player to keep the kids happy.
The villas are very peaceful yet only seconds to the main street of Sanur. Restaurants, chemist and massage shops are all within 150 yards.
You can hire pushbikes for 20,000 rupees per day or a scooter for 50k. Sanur is very flat so I'd recommend the pushbikes.
We stayed at villas in seminyak prior to Emerald villas and can honestly say that Sanur is much nicer than Seminyak/legian.
We will definately stay here on each trip to Bali from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are cordially invited to indulge yourself at your own private First Class © Bali Luxury Villa on the “Best Island” in the world LOW COST AIRPORT TRANSPORT: Your luxurious experience begins with an optional ( additional charge) low cost service by our Balinese chauffeur directly to your Villa in a modern air-conditioned vehicle.TROPICAL PARADISE: As you enter the front gates you will realize that the villa complex is first class which is usually only the prerogative of the rich and famous.HUGE VILLA WITH LARGE PRIVATE POOL: Magnificent architecture, spacious grounds and exquisite tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Emerald Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Villas Hotel Sanur
- Emerald Villas Sanur, Bali