“Noise from restaurant opposite......”
Review of Ari Putri Hotel

Ari Putri Hotel
Ranked #38 of 78 Hotels in Sanur
Melbourne,Australia
“Noise from restaurant opposite......”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had to check out after one night of a planned 3 night stay due to the music from the restaurant opposite in JL Cemara. The music went until midnight, now for some people that wouldn't bother them. But for us, we didn't want to put up with it for another two nights so we checked out. They were very understanding and were fully aware of the noise. Before we checked out, we had their breakfast which was very nice. We stayed in one of the newer deluxe room which in itself, was excellent, but the deluxe rooms face the street so the noise is direct.

1 Thank IbuTracey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Polish first
Tilburg, The Netherlands
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Nice clean airconditioned rooms, near the beach of Sanur.
Very good breakfast and friendly personel.
Garden around the pool, that gives the rooms more privacy.
Pool with bar, to relax after a day at the beach or on trip.
We enjoyed it much.

Room Tip: there are 4 categories of rooms, from simple to exclusive. The rates are divided in three periods. l...
2 Thank obelips
Kilkenny, Ireland
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights and I must say I really enjoyed it! Pool area is small but lovely, and the food (particularly the indonesian food) is very good. The prices for food and drink are very reasonable, cheaper than almost anywhere else along that road. Staff are very friendly and helpful. WiFi is only available in the cafe and foyer, and our shower was very temperament but overall our stay was lovely and I would recommend it!

• Stayed July 2013
Dosrius, Spain
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I just needed an hotel to spend a night between flights. Nice hotel, not expensive but rooms were a bit dissapointing.
Just what you can expect for what you are paying for. Didn't like the zone for long stays.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
San Diego, California
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This hotel is clean and very modern. I stayed here for my last two nights in Bali, and I found hotels as I traveled. This one was the last place left in a reasonable price range. The room was clean, air conditioned, had a mini bar, totally Western bathroom, lots of closet space, comfortable bed. I preferred traditional Bali style rooms, so this was more of a convenience and timing booking. The pool was sparkling although I didn't have time to use it. The breakfast was terrible - cold food despite being in chaffing dishes. It is not central to Sanur, but there are lots of restaurants and bars nearby anyway. I'm grateful for staying at this place because I fell in love with a local that works nearby. I was meant to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Pro's
- good location
- friendly staff
- nice pool
- cheap

Cons
- dark rooms
- room's slightly dusty
- average food

We stayed for two nights at Ari Putri. It was nice but nothing special. Probably needs a bit of a refurb.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jasminpea
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I'm glad I booked this Hotel based on previous reviews on trip advisor. My room was spacious, had everything I needed. Only criticism was that my room was a little dark. The bed & pillows are super comfortable! Made on reception is very knowledgeable about the area & things to do etc. Breakfast was fine, I always have toast anyway. Location is brilliant too.
Overall a really enjoyable, relaxing stay!

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor & it was very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo