“Great coffee and awesome staff”
Review of Gecko Coffee Shop

Gecko Coffee Shop
Ranked #7 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Sanur
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Cool hangout place a bit of the tourist track, Gecko Coffee Shop and adjoining "It's in the Detail Design Studio"
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Lovely little coffee place, very cosy decor ! I came back the following day after discovering it. I would have been there every day if my stay in Sanur would have been longer. The cappuccino is great, I also tried the marinated feta sandwich (yum!), the bakery sections looked so good also but i didn't try it, and the tax is included in the prices which is very appreciated. However the staff makes this place even better. The owner kindly offered to help me out when I told him I had problems with my credit card, driving me around in scooter, giving me almost an hour of his time without asking anything in return. Pure Bali kindness.

1  Thank yas_81
There are newer reviews for Gecko Coffee Shop

Reviewed August 10, 2014

This coffee shop is creatively and beautifully decorated and serves delicious lattes. We have been coming here a lot during our stay in Sanur and enjoy the place, but have never eaten here. It offers free WIFI. The only downside for us is that it's facing a busy road so unfortunately it's pretty loud as it's open towards the road (only three points for atmosphere).

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I had an amazing experienced while I'm on my way to find this little coffee shop.

In the end, I took a short stop to try their latte, it was fabulous. The best coffee around Sanur and Denpasar so far! I love all the design, along with friendly staffs, and tree message to write down or draw anything that you want.

Nice price, nice coffee, nice ambience. What would you ask for more?

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is a lovely little place we spent a lot of time in during our stay in Bali. We came back almost everyday to enjoy a great cappuccino or have a wonderful breakfast. You can just sit, relax and watch all those tiny things and details that make this place memorable.Service was great, but the double chocolate cake was even better. We are looking forward to coming back the next time!
Definitely a must see!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I m living in Sanur and i like this place. Nice deco, good food, very good coffee ... and the staff is very friendly.