Stayed for 4 nights. Oh what lovely staff and grounds. The room we wanted was available on booking so they upgraded us to a beautiful suite with a private court yard, kitchen, lovely room. The bath tub was a bit rocky to stand in but everything was very clean. We would return to our room to find our sarongs neatly folded, towels refreshed, bed made up. Just lovely. Do get pepi's pizza delivered to your room it's awesome. Staff went above and beyond in helping us organise activities.
Breakfast was ok, omelette station, fruits, coffee, juice, toast, me goring. It Was all cold the one morning when we had an early start 7 am. Staff were most apologetic, But their are plenty of cafes along Sanur Beach. Bing tangs by the pool. Massage by the pool. DVD selection for a quiet night in with a Pepi's pizza. Definitely recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the ancient Sanur village, just a stroll from the beach, Villa Puri Ayu is a lovely boutique resort! An ideal location if you like to relax or experience the true Balinese hospitality.Composed of 22 units between deluxe rooms, apartments, suites and villas. Still secluded, private and peaceful, backed by a devoted and supportive service.Latest: 60 channels Cable TV, free Wireless and free beach facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa Puri Ayu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Puri Ayu Hotel Sanur
- Hotel Puri Ayu
- Resort Puri Ayu
- Villa Puri Ayu Sanur, Bali