We stayed here for one night prior to leaving Bali because of its reasonably close proximity to the airport. The staff were fantastic and very helpful. The hotel, however, is really showing signs of wear. Our room had an outdoor bathroom. The vanity was missing a door and just looked old. The bathtub was very large, but had brown stains all over the sides of it. The bathroom had a diret, mildewy feel to it. Towels were discolored and worn looking. We also received only 2 bath towels - no hand towels and no washcloths. The room itself also felt like it was in need of a good cleaning. The bed itself, was neat and the sheets were crisp and clean.
The breakfast in the morning was adequate, but nothing special.
Overall, the hotel was fine for one night, but I definitely would not stay here for any extended period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the ancient Sanur village, just a stroll from the beach, Villa Puri Ayu is a lovely boutique resort! An ideal location if you like to relax or experience the true Balinese hospitality.Composed of 22 units between deluxe rooms, apartments, suites and villas. Still secluded, private and peaceful, backed by a devoted and supportive service.Latest: 60 channels Cable TV, free Wireless and free beach facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Puri Ayu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Puri Ayu Hotel Sanur
- Hotel Puri Ayu
- Resort Puri Ayu
- Villa Puri Ayu Sanur, Bali