We stayed for a week during our honeymoon in a parigata villa with jacuzzi.
* Very private accomadations. Jacuzzi was great to have! The pool of this resort was rather big (in comparison with the pool at the other Parigata resort) and during our period of stay (end Sept-Oct '08) almost always empty.
* Breakfast is ok, but not much choice/variation. When having breakfast at 8am30, you might not find a free table. (18 villas but only 9 tables or so, although you could have your breakfast at the other resort also ofc)
* Our first dinner in the restaurant was a bit dissapointing, but all the other meals (roomservice+candle light dinner with sea food) and lunch (@ the Beach club) were very appetising.
* Location: 5 minutes walk from beach club. When you go outside the resort, at your left, 3 minutes walk, there is a little supermarket @ a corner where you can buy drinks, food and some souvenirs. Also enough restaurants & little shops in the neighbourhood. A big 3-level store (Hardy's) is a 15-20 min. walk from the resort (or 5min by taxi which has costed us 5.000 Rps :-) ). We have been to an Italian restaurant (Massimo): food was pleasant, although service lacking through (over?)crowded restaurant. [People are waiting outside for a table]. We ordered wine and got this after sitting with our meal for more than 5 minutes...Also, not very quiet and a lot of children. So for the food you could go there, but not for the cosy or romantic atmosphere.
*Beach @ Sanur was a bit dissapointing. A lot of boats and seaweed. To the right of the resort: a lot of local people and very crowded. To the left of the resort, beaches from hotels.
*Having walked passed the other resorts and hotel, we would recommend this resort for the intimacy and privacy, esp. for people who don't like the crowds in big hotels and prefer peace and quiet. We also preferred the vila resort over the other Parigata resort for same reasons as stated above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical garden hideaway secluded tranquil villa, Parigata Villas Resort are also located in the heart of Sanur, Semawang famous village and is only less than 5 minutes walking distance to the beach, shop, market and restaurant, fifteen minutes drive from downtown Denpasar and a 10-minutes walk from sanur's downtown area. Ngurah Rai Bali International Airport is a 25 minutes drive away. Parigata Villas Resort offers a peaceful retreat in sanur, the resort has an outdoor pool, restaurant, free internet and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parigata Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parigata Villas Hotel Sanur
- Parigata Hotel Sanur
- Parigata Resort Sanur
- Parigata Villas Resort Sanur, Bali