These villas are fantastic. The private pool is beautiful and the resort also has a much larger pool as well. The gardens are amazing and the staff very friendly. I have stayed in villas with private pools before which have been much more expensive. These villas don't have a kitchen, dining room and sitting room as others do but most of this is wasted anyway as you tend to eat out. The rooms consist of a reasonable sized bedroom with a sofa, huge very comfortable bed and flat screen TV (only found one english speaking channel but wasn't interested in watching TV anyway) and a desk. There is also a large dressing room with huge vanity top and wardrobes. The Bathroom is separate again and consists of a stone bath with shower over and toilet. The bathroom is great as it is NOT outside or half outside, so cool and not full of mozzies as many other villa bathrooms are. There is also an outdoor hot/cold shower which was great after getting out of the pool. I didn't eat dinner at the restaurant or order from the 24 hour room service so can't comment on that. I did eat breakfast most days. It is adequate with a choice of eggs (omelette, scrambled etc) which was OK but nothing to rave about. We went out a couple of mornings to get decent coffee and a better breakfast. This is not the kind of resort with a massive buffet for breakfast as there are only 18 villas, however I didn't find this a problem. The villas are close (200m) from a nice beach and plenty of great restaurants down the main street or along the beach front. We hired push bikes which was a great way to get around and the roads and beachfront in Sanur are easy to ride on, unlike Seminyak or Kuta where it would be a bit dangerous. All up it was a great place to stay and I would go back. If I had to have any complaints it would be that the coffee sachets in the room were never topped up so had to ask a couple of times for this in order to have a morning coffee in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical garden hideaway secluded tranquil villa, Parigata Villas Resort are also located in the heart of Sanur, Semawang famous village and is only less than 5 minutes walking distance to the beach, shop, market and restaurant, fifteen minutes drive from downtown Denpasar and a 10-minutes walk from sanur's downtown area. Ngurah Rai Bali International Airport is a 25 minutes drive away. Parigata Villas Resort offers a peaceful retreat in sanur, the resort has an outdoor pool, restaurant, free internet and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Fastbooking and Agoda so you can book your Parigata Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parigata Villas Hotel Sanur
- Parigata Hotel Sanur
- Parigata Resort Sanur
- Parigata Villas Resort Sanur, Bali