“Wonderful Holiday Villa”
other travelers have booked this property
Pool Second bedroom
Entrance
bathroom
Master Bedroom 32 inch TV
Bathroom Garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Perth, Australia
“Wonderful Holiday Villa”
Reviewed October 14, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I love this place and have been 3 times since our first visit in March. It's very well equipped - has absolutely everything you might need. Very comfortable also. The girls come in to clean when required and are excellent. Not far to go to truly excellent restaurants or cheap and cheerful warungs/bars.
Our friends visited us when we and they were both in Sanur and they have booked this villa as they were so impressed I have been to Sanur more than 30 times now, been in many different hotels/villas, 2 star to 5 star and this place is one of the best.
Would recommend it to anyone.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kris S
Wyong, New South Wales, Australia
“Fantastic Villa”
Reviewed October 14, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I stayed in villa c for 2 weeks and I can't speak highly enough about it.You do not want for anything, because everything that you need is there.Very modern,comfortable and clean.The staff were great and very friendly .The villa is in a great position in Sanur.I really loved this villa with it's private pool and how comfortable that I felt there.I have stayed in many hotels in Bali on my past trips,but I am going back to villa c because I enjoyed it much more than anywhere else.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: that I had to leave
Traveling group: Friends
Vicki B
Newcastle, Australia
“Great villa”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this villa June this year. I was very impressed, didn't need for anything, well equiped and modern appliances. Very private pool area. Beds comfy and 2 spacious bathrooms. Close to restaurants and a short walk to sanur beach. I would recommend the fire station and massimos, great food. Loved the whole week I was there didn't want to leave. The staff were fantastic, very helpfull. I will definitely stay there again on my return trip next year

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 50-64
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Umina Beach, Australia
Reviewed July 4, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Liked best: The location
Liked least: No WiFi in villa
DEBn87
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful villa, just too many issues”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I will start with the good. My partner, his Mum and I stayed in Villa C. The villa is beautiful and the layout is well designed. The pool is a decent size and was kept clean by a nice man throughout our two week stay there. The kitchen is well equipped, with everything you could need. And we really liked the nice touch of having a bottle water cooler, which was kept stocked during our stay. The beds were really comfy and the cupboards in both rooms were spacious.
The two women who came to clean every day were lovely too and did a great job.

However, we had a lot of issues throughout our stay and the manager, Tony, was rude and unhelpful.

On our arrival we were told there was no WiFi , even though this property is advertised as having WiFi both online and in the welcome book, stating that you can 'enjoy WiFi by the pool'. This was a major issue for us, especially as we had to keep an eye on work emails. We really had to fight our corner with the woman that greeted us upon our arrival to get some sort of WiFi in the property.
She did finally go and get us a portable 'Bolt' device, that was a great substitute. This really should not have been an issue.

Another major issue was that the air conditioning did not work in my mother-in-laws bedroom. With the heat accompanied with the jet lag this meant an uncomfortable night for her. The next day we complained to the cleaners, who we felt bad for as they were having to deal with the brunt of us for the things which should have been working.

We also brought up the other major issue that one of the two TVs was not working either! We could see that there was no cable box for this TV (another oversight). This was just another unacceptable issue. Kudos to the cleaners as they had an electrician and handymen over to us that same afternoon. But this meant us having to stay in during this time, even though we had made plans, and also having to deal with lots of people coming in and out of the villa.

I had tried to email Tony several times regarding these issues, however, we had no response until the day after, by which the response was him complaining to us that we had emailed him too much and had been stressing him and his staff out complaining about the issues! His response regarding the TV not working was that it was just the settings, baring in mind we received this email as the technician arrived to install the cable TV. So that is why it was not working!

We could not believe his rude and unapologetic response. We were paying for this villa and were on OUR holiday and we were very stressed out having to deal with these issues, but to Tony all he could say was to stop complaining and stop stressing him and his staff out.

Another further big issue was the electricity. The electricity in the property kept cutting out at least ten times EVERYDAY, no exaggeration. Some days it was more. This was quite inconvenient and annoying, especially as the water pump is connected to the electricity. We found it quite annoying and dangerous, especially when showering at night time and the water and lights went out. We have stayed other places in Bali and never had the electricity cut out when we have been there.

The door opening from the kitchen to the pool, and to the other bedroom, was extremely stiff to lock. It took the three of us to push against it to lock it at night time and whenever we went out. The cleaners in the morning struggled with it too.

Overall, this is a gorgeous villa and has so much potential, but the owner needs to learn some customer service and these issues just need fixing. It seemed to us as though the property was not quite ready for customers just yet. I can imagine people staying in these villas going forward will not have the issues to the extent that we had them as we have now highlighted the problems and I am assuming Tony will get them fixed ASAP.

I do recommend this villa to people once these issues are fixed.

Perth WA
Reviewed March 31, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing