“Good food with good price”

La Bruschetta Italian Pizzeria
Ranked #136 of 455 Restaurants in Sanur
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: La Bruschetta is a small cozy Italian Restaurant owned and managed by an Italian Chef with more than 30 years of culinary experience. The motto is authentic, fresh and tasty traditional Italian food at affordable prices.
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my boss and colleagues. I had gnochi while the rest of us mostly had pizza, and they were all just delicious!! Price range from IDR 45K - 140K for pizza, no tax added.
The restaurant is not so big, but comfortable and quite nicely decorated.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We are local to Sanur and so pleased that La Bruschetta has opened up down the road. Great food at a good price, good size servings and very traditional style lovely pizza. I may never have to cook again!

Tonight I had the Calamari Grigliato and Ossobuco, the children had spaghetti and penne bolognese. Absolutely delicious, the boys ate everything, quickly and no complaints - a miracle.

Its been mostly take-away for us, although we do plan to eat in soon. The take-away service has been fantastic. Every time they have been spot on for quick, reliable, hot food delivered.

Congratulations and thank you Ezio and the crew for opening La Bruschetta...

Reviewed January 13, 2014

this is a little know restaurant on one of the major tourist roads of Sanur 'jalan danua poso' it is only a small place ( seats about 22), but the food speaks volumes. everything is made on site from pasta to bread to dough and deserts, and fresh. the hand made ravioli are to die for, the lamb shank just crumbles away from the bone, Oh! and the pizza, wow !. The owner and chef "ezio" is so passionate about food, everything has to be just right. Would I go back for a feed there? you bet I would, I would go back just to eat there, forget the rest. Who would I recommend to go there? anyone who loves good food.

1  Thank onecrazyjoe
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Without a doubt this now takes the mantle as the best pizza in Sanur . Hope to try the other dishes soon . Well done ....

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I was going with our friends thinking trying this newly opened restaurant! No high hope but we found out the owner of the restaurant was the chef of my friend's neighbour. The food was amazing! Best for value. My friends family is frequent customer of the old restaurant and now they found the good food and can be frequenters again!

Very nice! Definitely recommend for friends and visit when we are back in Bali again.

1  Thank LanLeT