Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$23
Travelocity$23
Orbitz.com$23
CheapTickets$23
Tripadvisor$23
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2017

As a multi time visitor to this Hotel, again, did not disappoint. The staff are always so helpful and very friendly. A short 7-10 minute saunter down to the beach. The main road can be a bit daunting to cross. The pool areas are beautiful with lush gardens. I prefer the rooms at the back of the hotel, much quieter. Air conditioner worked well. This Is my favourite Hotel in Bali and would thoroughly recommend to anyone looking for a great budget hotel.

Room tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are much quieter
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 15, 2017

Staff very friendly and always helpful. Pool areas very nice and relaxing - no swim up bar but that's fine as didn't want/ need one. Only downside is location as a bit to far from any restaurants or bars and very hard to cross the extremely busy inter section. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon D
Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is middle of the road. My friend and I stayed here for our last few nights of a G Adventures trip. Very average. Friendly staff. Breakfast was underwhelming (had it not been included in the room price I would not have eaten here). It's about a 15 minute walk to the beach, but the beach nearby is not impressive. The biggest issue was the bathroom. It was hot and easily flooded (the toilet was leaky) which pretty much turned it into a swamp after anyone showered. I'd find another place to stay in Sanur, or just skip Sanur all together.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank KarenInSF
Reviewed January 18, 2017

This hotel is pretty from the outside. Lush surroundings, 2 beautiful pools, cute bungalow rooms
Staff are very helpful, pay attention to guest requests and really try to make sure everyone is happy.
I stayed in 2 different rooms here.
My first room was as quiet as I had requested. Nice size, in the back, comfy king size bed.Good, strong air conditioning. On check in bed linen had stains but were replaced when I requested.
I had to change rooms after the first 2 nights because I joined a tour and was sharing with a room mate.
This room was much smaller with air conditioning that didn't quite cool the room. I only stayed here for one night, so didn't worry about that.
The strongest points of this hotel are the helpful, welcoming staff, and lovely outdoor surroundings.
The food in the restaurant is good and the staff are lovely.
It's about a 2 block walk to the beach

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank MiamiTravelBug
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

Was at the Puri Dalem for 4 nights for a work meeting; great place, very nice surroundings especially those bungalows by the pool. The lush gardens are beautiful and it's a very relaxing place. However, the bungalow I as in was quite rustic but there are nicer ones decorated and furnished with Balinese wood. The wifi wasn't great, getting there was a bit of a hassle as its not very close to the airport and traffic sucks on t he entire island. While I was there, they had a problem with he water pumps and there was no water for showers, flushing, etc.

The staff were very nice, courteous and generally helpful. The resort is a few minutes walk to the beach and there are a few nice temples also within walking distance to the hotel. It's also very close to the main road so easy access by car, though crossing that main road to the beach is quite the adventure, especially with kids.

I'd go back there, but would insist on getting of of the newer, nicer bungalows.

Date of stay: September 2016