We found this property by chance on the web and after looking at the photos attached to the previous review(these are much better than those on the booking agency sites) and taking heed of the words of the reviews we went ahead and booked. We had imagined that the property having only four villas, that they would be grouped around the pool on a small plot of land. But we were completely taken aback when our cab drove into the small entrance off the Cemara Road and this great expanse of open lawned area surrounded by lush gardens appeared before us. We really enjoyed the peace and tranquility of the property during the day. We agree the bands playing at the pub acroos the road can be off putting for some but we just treated it as background music as we relaxed and read in the comfort of our own delightful living area. Most of the time we had the pool to ourselves, in fact we felt we were on our own private beach property. The bedrooms are huge with king size beds ( very firm mattresses ) & plenty of wardrobe space. The bedroom Bale even has a "study" which I suppose could be used as a second bedroom? A great indoor outdoor bathroom with lots of real hot water. We really appreciated the evening bed turn down and the fresh towels ( good quality) to replace the ones used after the pre dinner shower. The kitchen is a bit sparse when it comes to equipment and a toaster would be a definite improvement. A terrific size fridge and freezer held all the milk and fresh fruits etc that we purchased at Hardy's Supermarket ( a taxi ride away ) The lack of any stores within walking distance selling fresh milk and bread etc was disappointing but not the end of the earth. We enjoyed our twelve day stay at Natah Bale so much we decided to extend our holiday by seven days, unfortunately the property did not have vacancies to accomodate our request. This will I'm sure be the problem when word gets out about this great little venue. We highly recommend this property for mature couples who want a holiday resort that allows them to completely relax without all the hullabaloo. A fabulous property for those that like privacy, comfort and the ability to fend to themselves if they desire. The restaurant on site serves acceptable food and I can't agree that the service is any slower than any where else in Sanur and there are plenty of choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natah Bale Villa is located in the charming village of Sanur, Natah Bale Villa is designed based on the traditional Balinese architectural concept of natah where the garden or courtyard becomes the focal point of Balinese living and the different pavilions - bale - are laid out in separate structures according to its function. Each villa in the compound features its own private entrance and an open living room, a dining room as well as a fully equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Natah Bale Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natah Bale Villa Hotel Sanur
- Natah Bale Villa Sanur, Bali