don't get me wrong, this hotel is in a great location in a quiet town with everything you need close by. The beach is fabulous and right in front of the restaurant (no idea why the locals bury their rubbish in dug holes on the beach though when there are bins close by!), the water is warm, staff are excellent (especially Maddie and Sue) but the hotel does need time and money spent on it. We were originally placed in Room 205 (dated, dirty, dark and dank!), we complained to be told that as it was Sunday we had to wait until Monday to see the Manager. The problem was resolved quickly the following morning and we were moved to a Deluxe Pool Villa (three bungalows sharing one pool-Room 212?)-this was much better but again the sillicone needed replacing, the sink was loose from the wall, paint peeling off the wall behind the wardrobe etc.etc. Holiday Villa (owners of this and other hotels around the world) need to fund the renovations here quickly. We loved our stay however-it's a small complex, some 35 rooms and this creates a close knit community. We met some lovely people and would definately come back to Bali and probably the Diwangkara-don't worry if you've already booked just don't expect 4* accommodation as it isn't. Fabulous holiday in a beautiful paradise location. We're missing it already...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diwangkara Holiday Villa Bali is a boutique class resort and spa located on the beach front of Pantai Sanur in the south-eastern coast of Bali island. Surrounded by lush greeneries, this beautiful boutique resort and spa offers a tropical paradise with a unique blend of modernity and cultural heritage, making it a perfect destination for all ages and occasions. Staying in the heart of nature offers much comfort - what more at Diwangkara Holiday Villa's Balinese inspired guest rooms and suites, individual villas and bungalows. Equipped with modern conveniences, here is where you experience total bliss and bring home memories that will linger for a lifetime. The Lagenda Malaysian & Fusion Restaurant is the beach front open-air restaurant certified Halal by the Majelis Ulama Indonesia. Serving authentic Balinese, Malaysian, international and oriental cuisine. With a stunning view of the blue sea of Sanur and Mount Agung, each taste bite is all the more tantalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diwangkara Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diwangkara Holiday Villa Bali Hotel Sanur
- Diwangkara Holiday Hotel Bali
- Diwangkara Beach Hotel & Resort Sanur, Bali