Excellent place to stay if you're looking for something quiet with green garden surroundings. The room price for us was around 30 USD incl. breakfast which is reasonable.
The A/C room was relatively large and clean with a fridge.
You can choose your breakfast from American, Continental and Indonesian alternatives. The pool area was quiet, normally we were almost the only ones there. The garden among the cottages is nice although the lawn mower is rather noisy.
Sanur is much more quiet place than Kuta so I would recommend it for people who like to relax rather than partying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages is a hidden away home, away from home. Quietly tucked away in the mid of green surrounding, Puri Kelapa is Serene & Peaceful. It is located at the heart of the traditional village of Sanur with approximately 45 minutes’ drive from airport, 15 minutes’ drive from the capital city of Bali & 5 minutes’ walk to Sanur famous sunrise beach & market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages Hotel Sanur
- Puri Kelapa Garden Hotel
- Puri Kelapa Garden Cottages Sanur, Bali