“Another dream holiday”

Ranked #21 of 76 Hotels in Sanur
Perth, Australia
“Another dream holiday”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I spent nine days at Sanur Beach hotel in Last week of January. This was my fourth visit and the hotel still has that wow factor. The staff are fantastic they always have a warm smile and all greet you when they see you even the gardeners. The room cleaner constantly asks if you are happy with the cleansines of the room which i have never had any issues with. Breakfast is just super the food has a good varierty and it all tastes great. a special thanks to Rini she makes the best omlettes exactly as you want. I read a comment regarding someone who alledgedly lost a watch, i have left camera's, an i pad and even money in my room when i was not there and it was never touched You have a safe in each room to put valuables in, so please do not slander the staff they are very trust worthy in my opinion. I never tire of the views whilst having breakfast this hotel is perfectly situated. I wll see all my new made friends at sanur beach hotel in March when i will be there again.

Room Tip: I was in room 214 which had good views and was a none smoking room, it is also close to everything
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank alan b
Stefan M, General Manager at Prama Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Mr. Alan

Warm greetings from Aerowisata Sanur Beach Bali Resort and Spa Retreat.
Thank you for the recent comments you made while having stayed at our property.
We are delighted to see that you have enjoyed our facilities and services provided.
Our staff and I are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Should there be anything else I can assist you with in the meantime, do not hesitate to contact me personally.
stefan.mueller@aerowisatahotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (547)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We stayed for only one night.
When we arrived no one help us with our 4 luggages.
The bellboy was not available, and the security at the lobby was only watching us moving our luggage.
Same thing happen when we checked out. We have to carry our luggage from the top down by our self, took it out, lifted all to the car without any help. Security was watching 1 meter away and not helping at all.

The Bed was very comfortable with lots of pillow. The Bathroom was clean.
Breakfast was delicious. The have good waffle.
The beach was lovely and calm.

1 Thank elzyech
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Deluxe sea view. Extremely comfortable with nice view. The staff very nice and always smiling. The swimming pool was amazing. The beach was lovely. All perfect. No complain. Love it sanur beach hotel.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank mamacatherine
Stefan M, General Manager at Prama Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Mama Catherine

Thank you for the time taken to comment on your previous stay at our hotel.
We are pleased to see that you have enjoyed our facilities and services provided. We have also taken note of those areas where we still can improve and will take the necessary steps accordingly.
We are looking forward to see you again. Please feel free to contact me at anytime, if I can be of any assistance.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

This is our 4th visit to the Sanur Beach Hotel. This time we arrived at midnight on Friday and checked out early on Sunday. Because we weren't staying long we opted for a less expensive superior room. The room had a balcony with views over the garden and is considerably smaller than the deluxe sea view room, but it suited our needs perfectly. On arrival we had a room service meal ( well after midnight) that was delicious. The breakfasts are great in this hotel. My one complaint from previous visits had been the lack of good wifi, but this has been improving over the years and is now good in all the areas we used it (room, pool, bars & restaurants). This is a lovely place just to relax by the pool. The staff are really friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, there was no tea in our room & the mini-bar wasn't replenished during our stay. This was of no consequence and I am certain if I had asked, it would have happened straight away and been attended to by smiling, friendly staff. A great stay. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Sanur Beach Hotel

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank barb_philip
Dear Sir./ Madame
Gouda, The Netherlands
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We enjoyed our stay @Sanur Beach Hotel.
Very good hotel with all the needed facilities including a clinic and lots of (free) workshops and entertainment as fruitcarving, balinese dance, cookingclass, yoga lesson, photoshoot, a luxery Spa, Free Fitness and more.
Good service, lovely people, nice room, beautiful garden and near the beach.
Located in a beautiful quiet area Sanur with lots of good restaurants on the beach and outside the hotel. Also very good quality restaurants in the hotel.

Room Tip: Deluxe room with garden view
2 Thank Sandra B
Dear Ms. Sandra
George Town, Malaysia
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stay in this hotel for six days with my one year old baby. First day I was checked in into a very dirty and old room with damp odor. Air con wasn't working probably.We only check in for few hour and request a room change. They allowed us to change after knowing the room was in bad confition. We packed abc move to a second room which is slightly fresher abc better. After 30 minutes moving in the new room I realized that I have left my watch in the first room under the pillow. I quickly informed the front desk and they ensure me that no one had moved they will help to get back the watch. But at 3pm the same day she told me that couldn't find it! I insisted that I know where I placed it and I would like to search the room. It took about 40 minutes before they even allow me to find my own watch. I couldn't find it abc I insisted someone has stolen my watch and duty manager said he would like to search my luggage and my new room so I showed him the new room abc they spent 30 minutes searching through my luggage and find nothing! At the end they told me I should have told them earlier! I was very mad as I told them just after 30 minutes I moved into my new room.... The staff is not honest abc not sincere in helping! I don't recommend this place and I think this hotel is old and need renovation!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Thonghooi
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We are staying here for 5 nights, returning for a second time (last visited in 2004) we enjoyed it so much the first time we rebooked here again on our second trip to Oz,i t is very relaxing. The largest asset to this hotel is the smiling, attentive, and informative staff, to name one of the many Sri Wahyuningsih (hope I spelt her name right). The rooms are nice and have an at home knocks and bumps feel, and the air con is sufficient for our needs. The grounds pools etc are truly fabulous, there are places you can walk/sit and not see another guest. Breakfast buffet is truly an orgy of food! Everything you could possibly think of for breakfast is there. Activities are available I.e yoga, tennis,bike rides, shuttle bus, kids club and more.

2 Thank magroaming
Stefan M, General Manager at Prama Sanur Beach Bali, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Sir./ Madame