“Sanur Beach Hotel Bali”

Prama Sanur Beach Bali
Ranked #25 of 82 Hotels in Sanur
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We spent 8 days at the Sanur Beach Hotel in Bali
Room was great (very glad I insisted on a room with a sea view), Staff is very friendly and helpful, great breakfast, great location, pools and sea front very nice.
Only negative thing I could say is that the lunch / Dinner and drinks are totally overpriced. you can get the same drink somewhere else at a third of the price, we ate at a restaurant for 2 people and drinks what the hotel charges for one person buffet dinner, because of this the restaurants are empty most nights. If I was the owner I would rather charge less and have the restaurants full......But I would visit the hotel again

Room Tip: Insist on a beach view unit, it is worth it
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank riaan_dewitt
Write a ReviewReviews (2,708)

Reviewed April 2, 2012

relax and enjoy. Back to my home town for family's wedding.arrange couple of rooms for family member, every one is happy. Comfy room,very good breakfast, nice view from balcony's room. Recommend this hotel for any occasion,will be back for my own trip..

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Just spent 10 days at Sanur Beach hotel, I have stayed 6 times in Bali at KUTA & LEGIAN, this would of been my best so far.Room was good slept 3 adults, staff just so friendly, Breakfast was amazing... Sanur is a lovely area, great restaurants along the beach front & out on main street , Hardeys is fantastic for supplies and also clothing is as cheap as markets and no hassle. If you go to Markets at Sindhi beach ask for TOOTSIE has set prices & so cheap & aircon shop.. would definatley stay there again :)

Room Tip: WE stayed in Deluxe Garden View & it was lovely, is a little old but clean & friendly staff
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Leanne P
Reviewed April 2, 2012

The Sanur Beach Hotel is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The room is spacious, best buffet breakfast , great pools and great location. Also the staff are very friendly and courteous... yes , everything was perfect!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank endang03
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Pool was great. Room is excellent with plenty of space for the kids. Hospitality is absolutely 5*. Can't fault anything

Room Tip: value for money
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank gigit888
Reviewed March 25, 2012

When we arrived, lobby hotel very busy for the guest with check in & check out process, Bell boys troops seem can handle it very well. Check in process very smooth even though we ask to change the room type on the last minutes, excellent reservation lady.

Magnetic room key was error when we try to enter our room at the first time, but the bell boy respond very quick he look for the house keeping staff to open the room for us & run to the reception to change the key.

The room was spacious, we love your ideas on the headboard, your room lighting system are excellent! AC is cool, my son a bit sad since the room we booked got no bathtub, but the 2 main pools are excellent! he love it very much..

The greatest about this nyepi holiday in this hotel, when the ogoh-ogoh (monsters parade just a nite before nyepi day) is doing the parade & performance in the out side the lobby hotel at 8pm! it was a spectacular moment, I don't think any other hotel do this in the proper way like here.

Breakfast experiences was excellent! the foods, the service are above your expectations!
During Nyepi day, we spent most of the day in the pool, and inside room, we know there will be no television program on air but the hotel has put on a DVD film all day long! LOVE IT

I try the gym facilities, very surprise for the full equips for a hotel gym, we plan to be a member very soon!

Nyepi dinner in Wantilan ballroom, it was nice concept, I love the ideas! I guest the hotel management don't expect on so many guest coming in at the same time for dinner, but they can handle it very well.

I can't blaim for the rain, most of the days we stay is always raining, luckly we have 2 umbrellas in our room so we can walk around the hotel garden with it.

I would recommended you to stay in this hotel, it was a great nyepi holiday for me & my family...

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Andreyhimantoro
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Second time around now, great spot nice resort upgraded bathrooms definate + facilities good!

• Stayed: March 2012