Very friendly and helpful staff. Good size apartment with 2 bedrooms (TV in master), 2 bathrooms, large living (TV and DVD player) and meals areas, functional kitchen equipped for simple meals. Good breakfast in the restaurant, but lunch and dinner probably better taken elsewhere for variety and atmosphere (very quiet on the couple of evenings we ate there). The location of the resort makes it too far to walk to/from the Sanur 'High Street' after 6pm when the back gate of the resort is closed. This is a bit of a pain for families eating out/shopping early in the evening, as a taxi one or both ways will be necessary; at ~$3.50 a trip that cost mounts up over several days. Two teenage boys enjoyed the pools and games. We didn't use the Spa facilities. A minor issue we had with a dripping air-conditioning unit was dealt with very promptly, with a follow-up call from reception to confirm that we were satisfied with the outcome. Similarly, a request very early one morning for a replacement water bottle was responded to within 5 minutes. The service is certainly very good and Balinese friendly of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable family accommodation in one of the most popular family resort in Bali and has been voted as Top 25 Hotels for Families in Indonesia by Tripadvisor 3 years in a row, 2014, 2015 and 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel Sanur
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites Bali