We stayed 12 nights in a 3 bedroom apartment with our 4 children and the spacious apartment was fantastic! The hotel kitchen facility has a good sized fridge and will the local supermarket (Hardy's) only a 10 minute walk it was ideal. We ate out every night however for those who want to eat in the cooking utensils and containers are sparse so be mindful of what can be achieved.
Our room was made up every day upon our request and the level of detail was excellent. In fact, the level of attention and service was exceptional and any issues we made were dealt with promptly and followed up by reception to confirm all was in order.
The hotel has laundry services should you wish to do your own washing. They have large washers and dryers and at $3 per wash including soap and $3 for a dryer is reasonably priced.
A shuttle runs every hour from the hotel to Hardy's and the Sands Beach Cafe otherwise you can walk to Hardy's in 10 minutes or 25 minutes to Sands or you can grab a car for $3.5 one way from reception.
Only negative about this hotel is there is nothing within walking distance however once you make your way to the Main Street and markets it has everything that Kuta has. The restaurant in Sanur are excellent and plentiful.
Overall a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable family accommodation in one of the most popular family resort in Bali and has been voted as Top 25 Hotels for Families in Indonesia by Tripadvisor 3 years in a row, 2014, 2015 and 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel Sanur
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites Bali