Prime Plaza Suites
Segara Village Hotel(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$145
$29
$181
$168
Great 4.5/5
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$106
Very Good 4/5
The Oasis Lagoon Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$58
$49
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$158
$115
Travelocity
$229
$164
Excellent 5/5
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Travelocity
1,344 results
All reviewscamp splashkids clubwater slidesbedroom suitekids poolparadise suitesshuttle busgreat family resortkids activitiesfamily holidaytable tennisduring happy hourmain poolbypass roadfull kitchenrooms are hugesister hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

As I have stayed here many times and would like to think I would again - but to be honest I just don't know
The lady in the kids club was rude not at all interested in children in fact the lovely young man with her seemed to have ALL the children with him as she complained how hard her job is coz kids cry -
But the most annoying and distressing thing of all was the complete lack of care and respect by some of the staff -
I had a real issue with Mosquitos in the room - I asked to move rooms only to be told not possible ( it's low season I'm sure it would be) I asked several times for the room to be sprayed it was not

In fairness on the last day when my daughter had been bitten at least 20 times in her arm ( visible ) and a lot on the rest of her body I finally spoke to the senior manager who was very apologetic and she seemed very genuine
And was very kind have us lunch and $30 off our bill - but it's not the discount i wanted
I wanted the room sprayed -

The breakfast was lovely and plentiful both the buffet and the room service - I was a bit surprised that they charged a $2 surcharge for each room service order :-/ but being a family place I assume they may get a lot of orders for one drink at a time etc so although surprising it probably is understandable - and actually the price of food for room service is very good and quite competitive with outside restaurants - staff in the restaurant were lovely and very helpful to me with my young baby

The horrible room we stayed in needs an overhaul - however I have stayed here Many times before and the other rooms were fantastic
If this had been my first time I would def not be back - I am unsure if I would stay again as I am very annoyed at the lack of attention to a simple request spray the room or better yet change the room when I ask - the first time I have ever asked them - but I do have fond memories from previous visits - dengue is a big worry and I am furious about that!

• Stayed: December 2013
Stuart B, General Manager at Prime Plaza Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites. We will be sitting down with the managers concerned and addressing the areas you highlighted. It is disappointing that during this visit, we did not meet your expectations especially a simply request for spraying the room. Please do accept my apologies and I would also like to thank you for your positive comments about our breakfast, hopefully we would like to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

After spending 7 nights in Legion we found ournext 8 nights at the Sanur Plaza suites just what we needed. The staff are genuinely nice, friendly and always on hand to assist with anything. Our children were 14 & 17 years so Camp splash wasn't of interest to us but with the huge pool & happy hour from 4pm to 6pm and the great service we would end up ordering diner and eating around the pool where there are numerous tables and chairs.
The rooms are of a great size with two bathrooms and a kitchen with electric oven and gas cook top, medium size fridge, dining table, large lounge and AC through out. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and would always speak highly of and recommend the Sanur Plaza Suites, Bali.
Bill M

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stuart B, General Manager at Prime Plaza Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for your positive 5/5 review for the Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites on the TripAdvisor website. We are very happy that you enjoyed services we have to offer. We thank you for recommending us to your family and friends and we look forward to welcoming you back again on you next visit to Bali.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Having never been to Bali the kids & I didn't know what to expect. The hotel staff were do very helpful & couldn't do enough for you. Camp Splash the kids club was awesome with the water slide & two special staff members Yugi & Budhi I felt very comfortable knowing they were looking after my kids. The room was huge & when ever we needed anything it was never a chore for housekeeping to help us out. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for your positive review on the TripAdvisor website. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff were helpful and friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites on your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Our holiday to Bali was one of the best holidays and there is no doubt it had a great deal to do with staying at the Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites. Some of the features we enjoyed and made our stay so pleasurable include:

Kids club is free (which we couldn't get our 10, 8 and 5 year old out of)
Very friendly staff
Clean (room serviced daily, staff constantly carrying out maintenance)
Provision of 19 litre filtered water (only $2 each to replace)
The most amazing breakfast buffet I have ever come across - caters for all tastes
Varied restaurant menu and great food (felt safe to eat too and well priced)
Free laundry
Close proximity to main area of Sanur (plenty of shops and restaurants)
Close to beach
Close to airport (about 25 minute drive)
Free wi-fi
And of course air-con which seemed to always be on..
Living areas and bedrooms a great size
The lunchtime barbecue by the pool which satisfied our kids appetites (only $5 including drink)
Great slide to have heaps of fun on.
Half price happy hour.

We had a fantastic time, so would highly recommend. It was our kids first time overseas but they said they never want to go anywhere else for a holiday.

Room Tip: We were on 3rd level, one before the corner suite closest to the beach. Was in view of the pool but not loud and close enough to sit on the balcony and enjoy the night time music.
1  Thank Toni W

Thank you for your positive 5/5 review for the Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites on the TripAdvisor website. Your testimonial says it all! We are very pleased that you thought that your holiday was one of the best holidays you have ever had. The staff are very friendly and always willing to assist. Our philosophy is, “if the kids are happy the parents will be happy” We do hope to welcome you back to the Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites on your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Lovely staff ,good food , nice clean accommodation .We had breakfast there every morning lots of variety ,nice food we also enjoyed some of our evening meals there which were excellent .We were on a family holiday with our two teenager daughters while they were too old for the kids club they enjoyed the pool and chatting to the friendly staff some who were of similar ages .The location is not bad close to shops a short walk from the back gate of hotel ,the beach is a bit further away but there is a shuttle service .We highly recommend the Three monkeys Resturant close by for a meal .Would recommend Sunar Paradise Plaza suites to friends and family , absolutely.
We would recommend catching a taxi after dark as there are many exposed manholes in footpaths.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stuart B, General Manager at Prime Plaza Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Thank you for your positive review for the Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites on the TripAdvisor website. We are very happy that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that the breakfast had plenty of variety. The back gate is very convenient and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Bali.