Our holiday to Bali was one of the best holidays and there is no doubt it had a great deal to do with staying at the Sanur Paradise Plaza Suites. Some of the features we enjoyed and made our stay so pleasurable include:
Kids club is free (which we couldn't get our 10, 8 and 5 year old out of)
Very friendly staff
Clean (room serviced daily, staff constantly carrying out maintenance)
Provision of 19 litre filtered water (only $2 each to replace)
The most amazing breakfast buffet I have ever come across - caters for all tastes
Varied restaurant menu and great food (felt safe to eat too and well priced)
Close proximity to main area of Sanur (plenty of shops and restaurants)
Close to beach
Close to airport (about 25 minute drive)
And of course air-con which seemed to always be on..
Living areas and bedrooms a great size
The lunchtime barbecue by the pool which satisfied our kids appetites (only $5 including drink)
Great slide to have heaps of fun on.
Half price happy hour.
We had a fantastic time, so would highly recommend. It was our kids first time overseas but they said they never want to go anywhere else for a holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable family accommodation in one of the most popular family resort in Bali and has been voted as Top 25 Hotels for Families in Indonesia by TripAdvisor 5 years in a row, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Prime Plaza Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanur Paradise Plaza Hotel Sanur
- Prime Plaza Suites Sanur, Bali