Lowest prices for your stay
$22
Priceline$23
Travelocity$22
Prestigia.com$44
1,033 results
All reviews great hotel spacious room air con great pool bali ketut massage kuta
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2019

I traveled to Bali for my partner’s 30th birthday. At Taksu Sanur Hotel we had the Taksu Suite room.

Our hotel was booked by a travel agent, who requested two double beds; prior to arrival I contacted Taksu to request a single King bed. I was informed that there were none available during our stay; however, upon arrival they were able to accommodate us, and give us a King bed room. Additionally, I asked about birthday services, and they graciously offered balloons to spell my partner’s name, a birthday cake, and the option to plan a dinner. All of these things were in the room when we arrived, and the surprise was well worth it! This was offered for a small price

We were greeted with welcome drinks, a refreshing iced green tea, and cooling towelette.

Room: The room was large, cool, and exceptionally clean. It is also cleaned daily at your discretion. It comes with a mini bar, and most rooms have a patio area. If you need an iron, you have to call the front desk. This is not a problem at all because they come immediately.

Food: There is a daily breakfast buffet and omelet station from 630-10am. The food is tasty, and varies from day to day, so you will not be bored. The hotel also has a bar area that serves a plethora of food and drinks. We ate there pretty often. The restaurant is also attached to a new steakhouse. The food there is also great. Lastly, there is a 24-hour food spot right on the corner.

Staff: The staff there is AMAZING!! Everyone is so welcoming, nice, and helpful. Thanks to Wahgyu, Yuni, Ray, Myra, and Yoga, we truly felt at home. We were greeted by name on a daily basis, and always with a smile.

The pool is also great. We went to the pool every day, even after the beach. The bar and pool are pretty close as well, so you can enjoy a cold one while relaxing.

I would highly recommend this hotel if you are ever in the Sanur area.

Thank you for a wonderful stay, we will definitely return!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GMTaksuSanurHotel, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Dear Tiffany A,

A homey hotel at Sanur

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your 5/5 home away from home review is very valuable for all of us here

We are delighted that you enjoyed our room and food. We are more thrilled to know that our team always provided a warm sincere hospitality during your recent stay with us. I will definitely share your kind words to Wahyu, Yuni, Ray, Mira, Yoga and will ensure special accolades will given to five of them

We can not wait to welcoming your return very soon

Have a lovely day

Reviewed May 22, 2019

We had a lovely long weekend at the Taksu. The staff were beautiful, especially Antari who greeted us with her lovely smile and gorgeous demeanor. would absolutely stay here again. It was clean and had a great swimming pool.

Room tip: The room we had was on the 2nd floor. No problems.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GMTaksuSanurHotel, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Dear KayJayCee3,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Taksu Sanur Hotel

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We will share your comments with our team.
We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you for your compliment to our staff, Antari and will ensure special accolades will given to her

We can not wait to welcoming you again soon

Reviewed May 21, 2019

Beautiful well maintained property .
Stayed for 4 nights with 2 rooms. Had booked a standard and a superior. The only difference between the Taksu suite (standard room) and the superior is the balcony. We had pool facing rooms so they were pretty quiet. But I dont think the road facing would be a bother with noise.
Service was top notch from an always smiling staff and level of cleanliness was excellent.
Breakfast buffet had everything you just need . Nothing too fancy but there was nothing more that I wished should have been there for the price. Excellent VFM . Lots of good restaurants in the vicinity. 10 min walk to the Mertasari beach .

Room tip: choose pool facing rooms on floors 2 and 3 ,
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
GMTaksuSanurHotel, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Dear offtheblocks,

A homey hotel at Sanur

It was our pleasure to have your kind review about the hotel, and thank you very much for staying with Taksu Sanur Hotel

Our aim is always presenting best products and services to our value customers to achieve best possible guest safisfaction and make them return to enjoy our hospitality

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

All went smooth, check in friendly and smooth. Room was cleaned everyday with new towels and amenities. Location is superb, close to the main road, but also near the beaches. One thing I did not realize, I had room 224 with connecting door. First night/morning I heard a small baby/infant crying, which was annoying because it was 06.45 am. I could hear the neighbors all the time. Next time I want a solid room, no connecting doors please. Checkout nice and fast. Will be back!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Pesawat1973
GMTaksuSanurHotel, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear Pesawat1973,

A homey hotel at Sanur

Our sincere thank for your review about the hotel on TripAdvisor and thank you for choosing Taksu Sanur Hotel as your accomodation place recently.

We are regretted about the early morning noice that was annoying you, we have brief our reservation and front desk team to allocate our guests properly in future.

Look forward to your return visit in near time

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is not on the beach but it is 5min walk. Its a clean, not too old, reasonably priced on agoda. Nice swimming pool and breakfast. Staff helpful. It was easy to get around to restaurants and shops from hotel, everything is with in 5min walking distance. Pleanty of restaurants and bars on main road which is 100 m away however i preferred the restaurants and bar area near the beach.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GMTaksuSanurHotel, General Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Dear Bojan,

A homey hotel at Sanur

Thank you for kind review about the hotel and thank you for staying with us recently

We are deligthed to know that you have an enjoyable stay with us and hopefully you will return to stay again in near time

Have a lovely day