“Lovely hotel with amazing staff!”
Review of Taksu Sanur Hotel

Taksu Sanur Hotel
Ranked #13 of 79 Hotels in Sanur
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Absolutely loved this place! Came and stayed here for a week with my mum and don't regret it. It was my birthday whilst i was here, the cleaning staff found my cards on the bed so made a birthday bunny for me with the towels and arranged the cards beautifully on the bed for me. Later on that day the staff then turned up at my room with a cake and sang happy birthday to me! have never come across this in any other hotel before and was amazing! stayed in the junior suite with a balcony, was a brilliant room, very spacious with a huge bed in the middle! The swimming pool was lovely and there were sun lounges we could use. Good wifi all through the hotel, staff were very helpful and gave me transport to my next hotel in Kuta. Hotel isnt too far from the beach and there are some brilliant restaurants around. Will definitely stay here again the next time i'm in bali!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Sophie G
TAKSU_SANUR, Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Sophie G,

Thank you for this wonderful review of your recent stay with us. We are happy that you found your stay with us up to your expectations.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Really nice new hotel, friendly staff, nice swimming pool.
There are a lot of hotel options in Sanur. I guess this one has the disadvantage that it is not on the beach, but the staff are very well trained and try hard to make your stay great.
I had a great time. It is only 10-15 minutes walk to the beach. Good food options / restaurants close by. I would go back

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Ben V
TAKSU_SANUR, Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Ben V,

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We were somewhat disillusioned with our previous hotels, the Puri Sentrian and most recently the Prama Sanur Beach. I mention both these two hotels to illustrate the extra star rating we were comparing this hotel with. On street view, we almost didn't go and look, but we weren't doing anything else so got over our initial unfortunate impression. So glad we did. No problem at all to show us the rooms, very pleasant staff. Great rooms, smallish but clean well designed infinity pool and pleasant staff. All for well under half what we have paid in both the former hotels. Bravo!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank womblewa

Dear Womblewa,

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Originally I was booked to stay elsewhere but after two nights I realized it was not the place for me a solo traveller. Fortunately I received a refund for the balance of my stay there so I immediately went online to see where I could move to and as luck would have it I got an excellent rate at the new Taksu Sanur Hotel. From the moment I walked into the reception I knew I had made a good choice ... I was upgraded to a Junior Suite #413 on the 4th floor all 45 sq of luxury with everything sparkling new and working to perfection. Great service, super nice staff, huge balcony, good location for my needs, and I couldn't not find a single fault. And the bed and pillows are the best I have ever slept on in Bali and I am a very frequent traveller ... all in all I thoroughly enjoyed my 8 nights stay at the Taksu.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor in a corner Junior Suite on the west side and it was very quite.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank carofire

Dear Carofire,

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was here for one night on my way to Amed.

LOCATION:
+ Near a variety of restaurants
+ Short walk to beach

ROOM & SERVICES:
+ Spacious room
+ Good water pressure and temperature in shower
+ Fast Wi-fi
+ toothpaste is provided (which is rare)

The only CON is that breakfast is not included, which is usually included in hotels in this price range in Bali.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank D C

Dear D C,

Reviewed May 23, 2014

As a regular traveller to Sanur I generally stay at the same place, however thought I would try this new hotel. I was not disappointed. We stayed in a junior suite, the room is very large and very clean. Comfortable bed, balcony over looking the pool, great shower, cold air conditioning and fast wi fi. Close to all the good eateries and minutes from the beach. The restaurant in house has good food and the staff are very welcoming.All this at a very good price. Hard to fault it. Will definitely stay again and again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Valerie F

Dear Valerie F,

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I stayed in the two-bedroom suite this time, and it did not disappoint. Clean and huge rooms, comfy beds, and this time chairs and a table in the balcony. There was initially no drying rack so I hung swimsuits on the balcony chairs, but the attentive staff noticed and brought in a drying rack. That was a really nice touch.

Check in and payment was quick and easy. The staff was always friendly and helpful.

Booking and deposit payment was a bit of a pain; I had to email back and forth to get my room confirmed, to find out how to pay the deposit (funny that they have no PayPal and expected me to transfer to an Indonesian bank account, which would have cost me $25. The alternative is to pay through their website, which charges full amount only instead of just the deposit. Or send them an unsecured Microsoft Word form with my credit card details on it, no way!). In the end we managed to work it out. But seriously, guys, get PayPal. This whole thing prevented me from giving you a five-star rating.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank irenenevada

Dear Irenenevada,

Warmest greetings from Taksu Sanur Hotel...

Thank you very much for sharing your comment on Trip advisor,

We are happy that you found your stay with us up to your expectations. and deeply regret for your dissatisfaction about the payment deposit process. Since at this moment we unable to process the payment by pay-pal, we only receive the deposit by bank transfer or SOF payment.
however, thank you very much for your suggest and we will keep trying to upgrade this service near future.

once again thank you very much for your comment and hopefully we have other opportunity to welcoming you back at Taksu Sanur Hotel.

Best Regard,